Lourdes leon, describes Madonna as Being a strict mom. But in reality that's what most teens feel about parenting..

So Lourdes leon in an interview for interview magazine with Her Mom's Best friend Debi Mazar interviewing her God Daughter..

Describes Madonna as a strict mom, but honestly That's how most kids Feel including Madonna herself thought her upbringing was strict. 

That usually changes once you have kids of your own, and you realize they did their best to protect you from the world as it's not as nice as it sounds. 

Some parents will shelter kids (mostly those like down syndrome or any other developmental disabilities they know the world will not understand or in some cases get bullied, that's one thing I learned in school we are never taught about kids born with special needs and other things, that could save a world of hurt for a lot of people)

She also touches How Madonna locks her closets and access to her wardrobe as Lourdes admits she steals from her. 

Everytime Madonna is gone on tour, the access to the clothes (ironically y'all slam, criticize her but her 25 year old daughter finds her style awesome)

She loves her Music as she's gotten older and realizes that there's no other female out there like her mom to be a great act.

Madonna taught her hard work and dedication is more appreciated and authentic than the Lazy way..

When asked about Rocco, she said he couldn't do it the Ciccone way. He's his father, just mom by birth, but the other 4 siblings David, Mercy, and The twins are taking after their mom, so Lourdes said outside Rocco, the Legacy of their mom will live on through the 5 of them and she's happy about that..

@MikeHunt

@I Always Sing Live

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

I feel like you posted this story about a famous mom and daughter relationship, gave background information and other (unstated) sources, as well as some general knowledge about the world and culture-specific feelings and ideas related to the topic, commented every possible thought on it, and tagged half the moderators of this forum not sure why, all while mentioning Down syndrome, work ethics and fashion.

I'm like...

Red Wine Drinking GIF by Chelsea Handler

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I feel like you posted this story about a famous mom and daughter relationship, gave background information and other (unstated) sources, as well as some general knowledge about the world and culture-specific feelings and ideas related to the topic, commented every possible thought on it, and tagged half the moderators of this forum not sure why, all while mentioning Down syndrome, work ethics and fashion.

I'm like...

Red Wine Drinking GIF by Chelsea Handler

Share some of that wine, sis¡ :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

"We might see Madonna as a free spirit but..."

Do we? Lol I love Madonna but she is incredibly highly strung and a total control freak. Moments where she comes across as a free spirit is when she's expressing herself as an artist but even that is still calculated and rehearsed to perfection. It doesn't surprise me at all she's strict with her kids haha.

• Like 1

And how she should be as a mother that is the most important woman in music industry worldwide that ever existed? I don't know much about Lola, but she should remember that life its not a fairytale - sometimes you need to appreciate what u have, because you can always have less and not always more. Madonna its still working through years, so its impossible to be as caged as she's claim to be. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block