Jump to content

One of the reasons Britney couldn't let the mental facility thing go is because they would have used it to keep her in the conservatorship FOREVER


Recommended Posts

So yeah, there are many reasons why she was so upset about being forced into a mental facility for four months against her will, but one of those reasons was DEFINITELY because she knew they were going to use it to keep her in the conservatorship for the rest of her life. I'm sure she realized that almost immediately.

Her latest instagram post about how they just kept telling her if she succeeded, if she was good, then she would be freed... well, she realized that when they forced her into the facility, the past 10 years and all of her hard work to prove that she didn't need this stupid conservatorship, would be completely out the window.

Team con would use the mental facility lockdown to TRAP her in the conservatorship forever. And that's one of the many reasons she fought so hard after it happened, because she knew it was now... or NEVER :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: ugh imagine the trauma our queen had to go through when she realized the past 13 years could be erased because they forced her into a mental facility "For her image" and that it would be used against her to permanently enslave her... ugh she had to think fast... :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

  • Love 6
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Uhm no sis I think it’s because they started straight up being tighter and tighter with the children, etc. Jamie’s restraining order, not being able to spend christmas with them…
 

she then rebelled to not work and that’s when they put her in the facility.
 

Britney would never have stood for this had she not had small children she didn’t want to impact with this.

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Uhm no sis I think it’s because they started straight up being tighter and tighter with the children, etc. Jamie’s restraining order, not being able to spend christmas with them…
 

she then rebelled to not work and that’s when they put her in the facility.
 

Britney would never have stood for this had she not had small children she didn’t want to impact with this.

Good god sweetie it’s like you didnt even read my topic, I’m talking about the mentaL health facility lockdown in particular and here you are talking about everything else :clownery_makeup_meme: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Kletus said:

Good god sweetie it’s like you didnt even read my topic, I’m talking about the mentaL health facility lockdown in particular and here you are talking about everything else :clownery_makeup_meme: 

It’s because you think it was some grand realization moment for her when in reality the situation goes much deeper than that

Link to comment

How did they think this would end, though? They were already stressing over the money that wasn't coming in when she refused to work. I absolutely agree that this was a tactic that had every sign of escalating, and was a symptom of their chaotic thinking. I think she had to worry they were going to keep her in a conservatorship for the rest of her life, and also that it's conceivable that they would panic as the money dwindled (or as they absconded with every penny they could get) and she would end up a ward of the state. Where else was this going?

That's not just idle speculation. There was that Hollywood actor (or director or something) whose sister put him in a conservatorship, spent all his money, and then washed her hands of him. He ended up free, but broke, but Britney is high profile enough that they would have to be more furtive.

Apart from Jamie, Lou, and other players, the courts and the State of California need to account for their actions. Britney nailed them all in her statement to the courts. They already let Andrew Wallet off the hook.

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

It’s because you think it was some grand realization moment for her when in reality the situation goes much deeper than that

SWEETIE of course it goes MUCH deeper, the purpose of my topic is to talk about that one aspect of it, how team con was going to obviously use it to keep her in the conship forever and erase all the work she had done to prove she didn't need the conship, just like she said in her new instagram post :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Link to comment

The moment britney stopped working,I think her life was in danger from Team Con. Britney herself has said that she feared she would be killed. Many Free Britney accounts have posted how Team con was hoarding up on Britney stuff anticipating an appreciation in value. Hope someone actually digs deeper into this. The whistle lower call for all purposes saved her life.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 10/16/2021 at 9:20 PM, Kletus said:

SWEETIE of course it goes MUCH deeper, the purpose of my topic is to talk about that one aspect of it, how team con was going to obviously use it to keep her in the conship forever and erase all the work she had done to prove she didn't need the conship, just like she said in her new instagram post :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Yes I realize that and back in my original comment I say that it’s because of her not being able to spend time with her children that she was over it. It’s always been because of the children. She showed signs of having decided it was enough much earlier. That vegas announcement in 2019 being what got the ball rolling.

 

I know what you’re point is I just heavily disagree with it lol. The mental health facility was because she already saw it had been enough and they wanted to undermine it through it. I think Britney’s always realized this and was ready to do heavily go against it any moment the boys were old enough.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block