Has anyone experienced this?

I was just scrolling instagram and I wanted to check. Britney’s page. I’m not following her because I still think her social media accounts does not belong to her. I wrote her name to the search bar. And one of a sudden her name did not show up. I checked a page has her page tagged and I can still see her page. But her name doesn’t show ho when you search it. I checked other people and celebs but I can find anyone I’ve searched. 

what’s going on? Is this a bug?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, strongertomorrow said:

This happens occasionally esp. to bigger accounts, they‘re being shadow banned for whatever reason and usually things to back to normal within a few days. 

Her likes (esp for the hat video and the one before) were really low within the first 12h of being posted. 

Interesting, I’ve never experienced this with that with anyone.

• Like 1

not exactly like that, but something that called my attention is that when I type "BRITNEY" in the search bar, some accounts, maybe 3 or 4, are on the top of the results while the actual "britney account" comes at 4th or 5th place. A certified account with millions of followers!!!!!!! Can you believe that? One would think her account would be the very 1st result but no. Not that serious tbh but still interesting to me :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
59 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

not exactly like that, but something that called my attention is that when I type "BRITNEY" in the search bar, some accounts, maybe 3 or 4, are on the top of the results while the actual "britney account" comes at 4th or 5th place. A certified account with millions of followers!!!!!!! Can you believe that? One would think her account would be the very 1st result but no. Not that serious tbh but still interesting to me :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

With me it is often so.And some fans have noticed that the blue tick is often missing for a short time.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/15/2021 at 11:47 PM, Million Billion said:

Its Wat made me think her account was gone , didn't even appear in the search