If we’re getting Blackout 2.0

I have a full blown feeling that Britney would not do anything dance pop like, with steams like 911 - sugar fall - let go I do have a feeling she will do more contemporary r and b, glory is also an example and I feel this fanbase will be disappointed if she drops a slow album. 

I would love to see a growth and do something different and no dance pop I want now. 

1 hour ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

We all need something fresh, dark and Se`´xy :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

No lies detected. I think most fans are scared to admit they would enjoy new music but ITS OK! She’s on her way to being free and it’s what she loves not to mention it would be on her terms. I don’t find it selfish as a fan. Of course I support her getting through this cship chapter and healing but I love Britney music period. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

9 reasons why 'fetch' never happened · The Daily Edge

cuz we arent that lucky

I actually think it will. I have this weird theory and you can call it a stretch but history has literally repeated itself in my opinion. Baby=Circus. Both were massive important eras and light pop. Both leads were number one. She was reborn in a sense. Femme Fatale=Oops. Both were massive commercial successes falling after the prior albums hype. Both had well known singles and both were a staple of that period in music. Britney=Britney Jean. The names alone though lmao. Both had more experimental or newer sounding leads for Britney and both albums didn’t sell as well after. In The Zone=Glory. Both are very urban and moody mixed with a little bit of trance vibes. Both feel like Britney left a personal stamp. And here we are in 2021 in the #freebritney movement which honestly feels like a new 2007. Difference being this time even though everyone is focused on her personal life it’s in a more positive light. Despite that the last years especially have been dark for her and rumor has it she is thinking about producing music similar to Blackout which would make sense given her circumstances. 

• Love 1

This wasn’t good when it was “released” and it’s not good now. Sorry. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Anyways, I don’t trust rumors that Blackout 2.0 is happening (this has been said every era after Blackout), and I still don’t really see her releasing music anytime soon. I am excited to see what she drops if she does release music though. I don’t want to set any expectations or certain styles for it, because she always has had really good musical instinct. I trust what she will put out, whatever style it may be, if she does put out new stuff.

• Love 1