Britney parts in the Jamie Lynn documentary, what do you guys think about it?

11 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Wyat do you guys think about this? At some parts, Britney seems kinda comfortable like at the end. Then at others, she talks to her like she’s speaking with an interviewer. 

Also, someone in the comments pointed out that they never showed Britney’s confessionals they only played her voice so it might’ve been scripted.

I think they had a good relationship there 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

They don't look as close as they used to and Britney sounds so generic with JL, 'oh cool" "amazing" "awesome". She had the same energy with x factor contestants.  :eyes_britney_laugh: "We need more family time" That says everything. :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney: JL used her pregnancy story to get ppl sympathy and promote her crap music and now she's releasing a book using her daughter accident to get ppl sympathy and tears again. How desperate is that? Girl can't even shine by her talents - Oh wait - she has none. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Corruptured Colon said:

"I just want all the kids to stay alive and have a wonderful holiday." - Jamie Lynn

I wonder if this is before or after her daughter almost died because she let her ride an ATV at 8 years old? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Im dying!!! :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:but not like how Juno’s daughter almost did due to parental negligence :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Haha 2