Popular opinion: oops fifth single

Why would they release a carbon copy of “Oops” as the fifth single? I mean, it’s a cute song but it’s literally just the Walmart version of “Oops” (the song) with a slight rework. If they were going to go with a fifth single that era, “WYESI” or “Walk On By” made the most sense. That Max Martin formula gets tired after awhile.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

What u see is what u get :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I will never forget Britney and her team for let this song flew away :howdareyou_meme_cat:

I agree 100 precent with you. However I read somewhere that it was supposed to be When Your Eyes Say It, which in my opinion wouldn't have been a good single choice. Glad that song didn't become a single. It's not a bad song, it's just not single material if you ask me.

8 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Could have been regional single similarly to BTMYH/FTBOMBH :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

NA release= What U See (Is What U Get) or Don't Knockin' on My Door :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

International release= Can't Make You Love Me or Where Are You Now, or maybe even (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (More radio friendly remix version similar to crazy/boys/Overprotected) :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I'm still waiting for the official release of satisfaction/oops rock vms remix :howdareyou_meme_cat:

• Love 3