I expect a lot of post on her instagram friday

Cap87

Her father sister is speaking tomorrow 

I expect her team to post alot on her instagram to distract from it, and I'm sure they pay off media to ignore her father sister too.

Tomorrow is the day we will know for sure if Britney really running her instagram or not.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Cap87 said:

I expect her team to post alot on her instagram to distract from it, and I'm sure they pay off media to ignore her father sister too.

Tomorrow is the day we will know for sure if Britney really running her instagram or not.

Her team? Lmao I can’t 💀💀 Britney can come on video saying she’s posting and yet some of the fans here still think Rotten Colon manages her Instagram.

Britney has freedom of thought, she can either agree or disagree with her family speaking out. 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Cap87 said:

You weren’t wrong. “Britney” did post a lot today :roxxy: