Britney on IG: "Go ahead... READ ME ********* !!!!"

KrisJ

1 hour ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

Just stop judging them. She's a human that has been literally traumatized tortured and enslaved.  Whatever 'ridiculousness' or 'craziness' she posts about,  she is working through that deep, intense trauma.  But she has made it through 13 years.  And if this has taught us nothing,  then we can claim we know the whole story or her posts are always straight forward... but they're not and we don't.  Britney often speaks in metaphor and imagination and/or in code.  Trying to say enough but not too much, trying to be private but needing connection, trying to have an outlet but most likely terrified of doing or saying the wrong thing... so they way Britney sees and expresses the world is different and unique,  not how most people see the world.

Literally when you constantly have 10-50 paps documenting everywhere you go,  your perspective of the world is a lil different...And this is exactly why people were able to take advantage of her because she is a unique soul, which people can abuse and call wrong or weird or crazy.  She sees the world differently and she is a TRUE ARTIST. When you sTop judging and instead,  try to understand,  you see she communicates abstractly (and has HAD TO for the past 13 years because she was literally NOT ALLOWED TO SAY OR EXPRESS HER TRUE FEELINGS directly EVER!) so give her a break and have faith,  she wouldn't have made it this far if she wasn't capable of learning and growing and full of strength. 

I'm not saying every single thing she says or posts is brilliant and deep,  but....that we also have to give space and grace to any person,  but especially to those that have been abused and also may see the world through unique lenses and is trying to HEAL.  We'll all understand her better one day.  In the meantime,  try not to look at life or people as needing to fit in to society's view of normal. Those that think different teach us and move humanity forward and help us evolve from what we already know.  That is, if we are willing to be humble and learn and grow ourselves...

I don't care if her posts are messy. I'm only worried about her well being. I hope she's healing, and this is just her expressing herself like you said... but a part of me thinks that there might still be people behind the curtains trying to keep her under the conservationship and doing some shady sh** to mess her up. I obviously hope I'm wrong tho. Only time will tell I guess. 

7 hours ago, hot mess said:

Some of you get offended with people being judgemental about these posts, and I get you... but it doesn't come from a place of hate. We are just worried about what's really happening behind the scenes... 

This is  a fan forum, we are all fans here discussing her situation and caring about her... I would never go to her actual ig post and comment something judging her. 

Yes but it is in fact judging her . Reading the comment may have came out in the wrong way to others .   Happens to many of us in text and posts.  She most likely is part of this site as well. Just like the scumbags who abused her are probably on here as well. Everything she does shes judged as you know continuously . This is her terms and ways of having a relationship with her fans . Shes a different Britney in her real life . We do not know the real Britney. Shes still not free and has to allow her lawyer to do his job . The Britney Spears we know is her brand and at times involves acting or when she chooses to allow us in on the real Britney.  She loves to dance ! I honestly love watching her.. and that smile is contagious. Yet I can not speak for her . She’s brilliant ( she honestly is )  hysterical, light hearted , goofy , confident, shy, strong, funny, loving, talented, beautiful inside and out, angry , sad , confused ,and many other things,  shes human like all off us. I just thank god for her being so strong through all these years of torture. Where theres a will theres a way . This abuse has extreme ramifications . Shes lost so much .. She lost so much time with her kids . We do not have confirmation on all of the actual abuse. She will be misunderstood. She will need therapy as she stated afterwards. Yet on her own terms…Its awful what shes endured . Why her ? Why was this done to her. Shes been a gift to her fans . Well now we are reading about her fathers vile past . It’s a horror story . I hope people think before they post . Shes healing ❤️🩹 and will be for a while . Embrace it all and support .  If you feel negative about her posts .. please keep it to yourself. The saying “if you don’t have something nice to say , don’t say it at all “.  We all insert foot in mouth at times.  Its all good. None of us are perfect and we all are rooting for her freedom. After that I hope the many who have been involved in her abuse get what they deserve. Yet she deserves freedom. She deserves rights . I dunno 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

• Love 1

I actually think she’s still shading Juno Lou and her book. And I love it! People worried about her anger, she’s been legally kidnapped for 13 years! I think people forget what she’s really been through! This is gonna leave a mark on her forever! I just wish her the best life and a healthy healing process.

We’ll always support you Britney! No matter what! 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, hot mess said:

I don't care if her posts are messy. I'm only worried about her well being. I hope she's healing, and this is just her expressing herself like you said... but a part of me thinks that there might still be people behind the curtains trying to keep her under the conservationship and doing some shady sh** to mess her up. I obviously hope I'm wrong tho. Only time will tell I guess. 

Relax she has a real Lawyer now, of course they will try to spin her out of controk again, but she is a mature woman now, shes learned her leason

• Like 1
12 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

could she possibly talking about the time that she had to sit in a chair for hrs on end at the mental place for therapy? remember she told Penny it's not fun sitting in a chair for that long and maybe her team laughed at her and called her chair girl

I thought the same thing when I saw her post... what she said about spending 10h every day sitting (in a chair) with a stranger analyzing her (or "reading" her). 

But at the beginning I also thought she was making letters with her body/hands and she was asking us to decode the message, so I'm sure I'm just going nuts overanalyzing everything she posts and there's no real message behind any of it she might be just being silly

• Love 1
16 hours ago, hot mess said:

Some of you get offended with people being judgemental about these posts, and I get you... but it doesn't come from a place of hate. We are just worried about what's really happening behind the scenes... 

This is  a fan forum, we are all fans here discussing her situation and caring about her... I would never go to her actual ig post and comment something judging her. 

I understand you,but you also have to understand two things:

1.Britney's team posts it,probably to make Britney look bad.If it's not Brit herself, how  you can spoil her?! Her team will do everything wild until nothing fits anymore.Quotes and pictures etc.

2.Brit herself posts it.Then she wants to tell us something important but can't tell us directly.The woman is highly intelligent.She knows what she is doing.The blonde, stupid childish barbie is just her image not the reality.Unfortunately I don't understand her. But I know she's not stupid or has lost her mind.

Believe me EVERYTHING Brit herself has posted makes perfect sense.At some point /some day we will understand it. We will hit us in the head and  think that we didn't come up with it.Others will be ashamed because they have wronged Brit...