Beyoncé stuns her followers in gorgeous green gown + (Britney stans, she took a picture next to some ROSES)

Midnight

• Content Curators

The Queen Bey just stunned her entire 213 million followers on instagram without any warning.

Hospitalizations have been reported but no fatalities at this time. I'll keep you guys updated :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Also, she took a picture next to some ROSES. :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

Is it a coincidence? What could this mean? Are the Queen Bs communicating through flowers now? :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Thoughts?

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
15 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Mrs Carter serving looks.

Reveal hidden contents

Can she serve a song or two, though? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

Right! OMG how much longer are we gonna have to wait? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I mean is she recording the album on a cassette player or what? :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I heard rumors that it would be out possibly some time before the summer was over but here we are fall and all with Adele taking over (the way she always does) :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: cute song though.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Right! OMG how much longer are we gonna have to wait? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I mean is she recording the album on a cassette player or what? :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I heard rumors that it would be out possibly some time before the summer was over but here we are fall and all with Adele taking over (the way she always does) :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: cute song though.

All the theories went to the trash. What happened to that movie song that was supposed to be released at the end of September? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Where is the alleged FWT? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Where is the Lion King Medley? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I ain't gonna ask about the DC's album cuz I want solo Bey. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

All the theories went to the trash. What happened to that movie song that was supposed to be released at the end of September? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Where is the alleged FWT? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Where is the Lion King Medley? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I ain't gonna ask about the DC's album cuz I want solo Bey. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Dang Geralt you aint playin around :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky: you know what's up.

YESSS, maybe she decided to wait because you know (Adele) :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: no one can compete with ha at this time.

I can't wait but, I will say this, she better, nooo they better not come out with some DC album, I sure a hell won't be here for that.

Literally the only song I like is Jumpin Jumpin and I'm being nice.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Midnight said:

Dang Geralt you aint playin around :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky: you know what's up.

YESSS, maybe she decided to wait because you know (Adele) :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: no one can compete with ha at this time.

I can't wait but, I will say this, she better, nooo they better not come out with some DC album, I sure a hell won't be here for that.

Literally the only song I like is Jumpin Jumpin and I'm being nice.

I'm glad to hear we're on the same page on this as well. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

They have catchy tunes and all that but Bey made the songs better with her remixes and live performances. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

So yes, solo Bey is what we need. Plus, with Lion King, she collabed with a lot of artists. 

DC can keep it for live performances. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block