Jump to content

Beyoncé stuns her followers in gorgeous green gown + (Britney stans, she took a picture next to some ROSES)


Recommended Posts

  • Curators

The Queen Bey just stunned her entire 213 million followers on instagram without any warning.

Hospitalizations have been reported but no fatalities at this time. I'll keep you guys updated :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

 

Also, she took a picture next to some ROSES. :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

Is it a coincidence? What could this mean? Are the Queen Bs communicating through flowers now? :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Thoughts?

 

 

 

 

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Link to comment
  • Curators
15 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Mrs Carter serving looks.

  Reveal hidden contents

Can she serve a song or two, though? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

 

Right! OMG how much longer are we gonna have to wait? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I mean is she recording the album on a cassette player or what? :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I heard rumors that it would be out possibly some time before the summer was over but here we are fall and all with Adele taking over (the way she always does) :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: cute song though.

  • Love 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Right! OMG how much longer are we gonna have to wait? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I mean is she recording the album on a cassette player or what? :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I heard rumors that it would be out possibly some time before the summer was over but here we are fall and all with Adele taking over (the way she always does) :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: cute song though.

All the theories went to the trash. What happened to that movie song that was supposed to be released at the end of September? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Where is the alleged FWT? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Where is the Lion King Medley? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I ain't gonna ask about the DC's album cuz I want solo Bey. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Curators
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

All the theories went to the trash. What happened to that movie song that was supposed to be released at the end of September? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Where is the alleged FWT? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Where is the Lion King Medley? :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I ain't gonna ask about the DC's album cuz I want solo Bey. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Dang Geralt you aint playin around :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky: you know what's up.

YESSS, maybe she decided to wait because you know (Adele) :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: no one can compete with ha at this time.

I can't wait but, I will say this, she better, nooo they better not come out with some DC album, I sure a hell won't be here for that.

Literally the only song I like is Jumpin Jumpin and I'm being nice.

  • Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Midnight said:

Dang Geralt you aint playin around :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky: you know what's up.

YESSS, maybe she decided to wait because you know (Adele) :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: no one can compete with ha at this time.

I can't wait but, I will say this, she better, nooo they better not come out with some DC album, I sure a hell won't be here for that.

Literally the only song I like is Jumpin Jumpin and I'm being nice.

I'm glad to hear we're on the same page on this as well. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

They have catchy tunes and all that but Bey made the songs better with her remixes and live performances. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

So yes, solo Bey is what we need. Plus, with Lion King, she collabed with a lot of artists. 

DC can keep it for live performances. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block