Britney’s aunt exposing Jamie tomorrow on UK TV

14 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Thank you. If people really want to shift blame, blame yourself for buying what Jamie, Lou, and Larry Rudolph sold us for years. We're all complicit. What matters now is doing the right thing moving forward. 

It's not just about Britney merch, perfume and music.I have to admit to my shame that I'm only now! I stopped buying Monster energy (I loved lemon so much, the kind is also called The doctor, had to think about it when Britney wrote "The doctor" in her Instgram post). If we want to help Brit, we have to let the family dry out.No longer support what they sell/do.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Isla said:

Doesn’t seem like a long interview then?

9 hours ago, Prachi said:

it's only 2 minutes?

7 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Ok I stan her but I can’t believe it was only 2 mins after all that lmao

Yeah that was it :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Literally the only other part was the reporter talking after and he also said nothing new. What a total waste of time, but if it continues to expose Jamie I'm here for it.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

That was all? A 1 minute interview? She gave great accounts, but we need in depth specifics. Surely this wasn’t the entire video right??

It was the entire video :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Other than the reporter who said something after, but it was nothing new or important. That is all they showed after all that hype. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Yeah that was it :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Literally the only other part was the reporter talking after and he also said nothing new. What a total waste of time, but if it continues to expose Jamie I'm here for it.

Definitely here for more exposure but yeah the interview seems kinda pointless if it was only 2 mins and nothing new was said.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

I'm so tired of all the "why didn't they speak before?" comments... lots of people have said that Jaimie is a scary man (that's why he was in charge of the conservatorship!), also whenever someone spoke up before they were quickly dismissed (even by fans!) and the news buried.

Remember there was leaked audio of Britney herself asking a lawyer for help and saying she was being blackmailed with custody of her children and nobody batted an eye? Plus she was fighting in court and several judges did absolutely nothing. If that didn't help her case, do you guys really think these nobodies saying "I think Britney Spears is being mistreated by her father" before the collapse of team con in last couple of years would've made any difference?

I too wish people would've been vocal earlier, but it's totally understandable why they didn't. Even now people are doubting testimonies saying anyone who speaks now is doing it for clout, imagine what would have been the reaction to a random aunt talking about Britney on tv in, say, 2013. Don't be naive. 

I hate those comments as well, I see that phrase used all the time when a celebrity speaks up about s£xual assault and it angers me. People forget to realise how powerful other people seem which is WHY they don't speak out in the first place.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I hate those comments as well, I see that phrase used all the time when a celebrity speaks up about s£xual assault and it angers me. People forget to realise how powerful other people seem which is WHY they don't speak out in the first place.

And up until a few years ago she would have been dragged by fans here on exhale for “telling lies”.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I don't understand why the people who didn't sign an NDA didn't come forward a these years?

Laura Lynne Covington (Britney's cousin who grew up with her and must have seen Jamie abusing Britney all the time)

Alli Sims

That other cousin who got pregnant as a teen... Forgot her name. She was around when Britney was pregnant with Preston

Britneys childhood friends Courtney and Jensen

Nanny's

Cleaning ladies etc that were employed by Britney before the cship and could spread the word that she's not an incompetent mom etc

Why the hell didn't they speak up??? What were they afraid of? They didn't benefit financially from the cship. And Jamie wouldn't have shot them even though he is a hillbilly but still. There's also witness protection programs lol

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Tara_isa said:

I'm so tired of all the "why didn't they speak before?" comments... lots of people have said that Jaimie is a scary man (that's why he was in charge of the conservatorship!), also whenever someone spoke up before they were quickly dismissed (even by fans!) and the news buried.

Remember there was leaked audio of Britney herself asking a lawyer for help and saying she was being blackmailed with custody of her children and nobody batted an eye? Plus she was fighting in court and several judges did absolutely nothing. If that didn't help her case, do you guys really think these nobodies saying "I think Britney Spears is being mistreated by her father" before the collapse of team con in last couple of years would've made any difference?

I too wish people would've been vocal earlier, but it's totally understandable why they didn't. Even now people are doubting testimonies saying anyone who speaks now is doing it for clout, imagine what would have been the reaction to a random aunt talking about Britney on tv in, say, 2013. Don't be naive. 

Yes but ONE audio made team con collapse basically. One person being brave. Imagine that person wouldn't have opened up.britnrysgram wouldn't exist cos they'd be scared. We need brave people. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Yes but ONE audio made team con collapse basically. One person being brave. Imagine that person wouldn't have opened up.britnrysgram wouldn't exist cos they'd be scared. We need brave people. 

Yes, one person in one specific moment, right when the fanbase was very alert because there had been recent suspicious movements in the conservatorship such as the weird announcement and then cancellation of Domination, suspicious statements from B's ig and her management, A. Wallet asking for a big raise and then quitting soon after, and most of all Britney's disappearance. The whistleblower came forward at the perfect moment when the fanbase was very receptive and ready to start making real noise and spreading the word, and the source was reliable enough and because it was anonnymous no one could say the guy was doing it for clout. Had the whistleblower come forward in 2016 for example, I doubt the movement would blow up as it did in 2019.

I agree completely in that we need brave people but I don't believe blaming people for being scared is the right approach here, especially if they had plenty of reasons to be so.

Being brave is something to be praised for, but not being brave is not something to be blamed for.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Exactly. It's so easy to judge from the outside when you're not the one risking anything

• Love 2
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Funny how Jamie’s sister can speak up against the crimes of her own brother yet Jamie Lynn continues to stay silent. What’s the name of his sister? Does anyone know?

Edit: Her name is Leigh Anne. Just found her Facebook profile. Apparently she has 4 children, I wonder if Britney is in contact with any of them. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

She is, her cousin she hung out with, I forgot her name.

1 hour ago, Tara_isa said:

Yes, one person in one specific moment, right when the fanbase was very alert because there had been recent suspicious movements in the conservatorship such as the weird announcement and then cancellation of Domination, suspicious statements from B's ig and her management, A. Wallet asking for a big raise and then quitting soon after, and most of all Britney's disappearance. The whistleblower came forward at the perfect moment when the fanbase was very receptive and ready to start making real noise and spreading the word, and the source was reliable enough and because it was anonnymous no one could say the guy was doing it for clout. Had the whistleblower come forward in 2016 for example, I doubt the movement would blow up as it did in 2019.

I agree completely in that we need brave people but I don't believe blaming people for being scared is the right approach here, especially if they had plenty of reasons to be so.

Being brave is something to be praised for, but not being brave is not something to be blamed for.

I agree with you. I wouldn't hate on ppl that were scared. But why would Laura Lynne for example be scared? She doesn't rely on Jamie for income. He won't kill her.. she's family. What can he do to her?

And you're right it was the right time etc. But still.. noone would have said: omg Laura Lynn is lying. She's doing it to become famous or get clout. Cos Laura Lynn never did anything for clout. I think people would have believed her.

2 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

I don't understand why the people who didn't sign an NDA didn't come forward a these years?

Laura Lynne Covington (Britney's cousin who grew up with her and must have seen Jamie abusing Britney all the time)

Alli Sims

That other cousin who got pregnant as a teen... Forgot her name. She was around when Britney was pregnant with Preston

Britneys childhood friends Courtney and Jensen

Nanny's

Cleaning ladies etc that were employed by Britney before the cship and could spread the word that she's not an incompetent mom etc

Why the hell didn't they speak up??? What were they afraid of? They didn't benefit financially from the cship. And Jamie wouldn't have shot them even though he is a hillbilly but still. There's also witness protection programs lol

Laura Lynne is liking Jamie Lynn's IG posts all the time and she never likes Britney's. I feel like Brit and her haven't been close in years... Maybe they had a fall out because I don't think she was around in 2006-2007? I get team con vibes from her sadly.

8 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I stopped buying Monster energy.

If we want to help Brit, we have to let the family dry out.No longer support what they sell/do.

I agree. And we should also contact the companies that use Jamie, Jamie Lynn, Lynne or whoever as their brand ambassadors and let them (politely) know that we are no longer comfortable buying their products because of that reason. 

• Love 1