Britney’s aunt exposing Jamie tomorrow on UK TV

14 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

It does suck that so many people took so long to come forward.

But just FYI…

People do NOT get paid for speaking with legitimate media sources. From the New York Times to your local hometown newspaper —real journalists do not pay sources in exchange for an interview. They would lose their job if they did, it would be considered completely unethical.

Only tacky celebrity tabloids like OK Magazine or US Weekly or People offer $$$ for speaking with them or for photos. 

You act like it is easy to come forward 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Funny how Jamie’s sister can speak up against the crimes of her own brother yet Jamie Lynn continues to stay silent. What’s the name of his sister? Does anyone know?

Edit: Her name is Leigh Anne. Just found her Facebook profile. Apparently she has 4 children, I wonder if Britney is in contact with any of them. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

I actually found her profile several years ago and posted it on here bc there was a picture of britney haha but at the time no one knew how she was related to her

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

I actually found her profile several years ago and posted it on here bc there was a picture of britney haha but at the time no one knew how she was related to her

She has a blog as well from 2007-11! I skimmed through it but hardly saw anything related to Britney on it. The only thing I saw was that she asked for prayers when Britney was sent to the hospital in 2008. 

• Like 1

Not only does Jamie no longer have access to Britney's estate to legally threaten ppl...it sounds like Jamie is a physical abuser and this woman has already come out as an abuse victim herself....I am sure even all these years later it is difficult for her to come forward and talk about her family trauma...it is easier for victims to do this when they feel like the world will receive what they have to say with compassion and believe them...lets not attack the ppl who will be coming out now because I think we will be witnessing several now that the new conservator of the estate can wave NDAs...

Also can the British members sum up what she says tomorrow for those in the US...

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Omg stop with the money. Not everyone speaking out in support of Britney is doing it for cash or to make themselves rich.

When Jamie was suspended, he lost the ability to use a near endless estate to abuse others with NDAs and Cease and Desists. If anything, she's speaking out because Jamie can't do anything against her now, nor can the men in her family because the eyes of the world are on Jamie.

It's so insulting to see people believe people on Britney's side just want money.

i'm in agreement with you. I hate it when people on here assume it's about money. Believe it or not some people genuinely love Britney

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Can ppl stop with the ‘why now? She wants money’ stuff? Kelly Clinger said if ppl knew the hate she’d received for saying anything they’d understand why ppl aren’t coming forward. Then we are like ‘why isn’t anyone coming forward’ like...can’t have it both ways. Also this woman revealed to the world her father abused her, that takes guts and it’s not ok for anyone to say she should’ve come forward earlier or whatever, the fact she’s said anything at all is amazing.

Agreed.  And for as ridiculous as Jamie is, he still managed to get control of his pop icon daughter and manage her for 13 years...that is f-in scary and concerning.  So if you are Jamie's sister - what do you think he could do to YOU?!  Especially if you are NOT a pop star and don't have the attorney's Jamie has (and pays for with Britney's money)...very easy to see why one, especially his sister, would be afraid of speaking up and now (BECAUSE BRITNEY's VOICE HAS POWER) she has the confidence to speak out, even though, there are definitely legitimate reasons she would be terrified to do so even now.

• Love 1
  • Like 5