Britney’s aunt exposing Jamie tomorrow on UK TV

8 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Funny how Jamie’s sister can speak up against the crimes of her own brother yet Jamie Lynn continues to stay silent. What’s the name of his sister? Does anyone know?

Edit: Her name is Leigh Anne. Just found her Facebook profile. Apparently she has 4 children, I wonder if Britney is in contact with any of them. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

I wouldn't have been surprised if her name was Jaime Leigh Anne. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Haha 8
10 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Nothing new as I see..

is she trying to save her face btw?

where was she when Brit needed it?

World is so cruel tbh.. all this insiders new everything but they didn’t say **** until britney managed to be heard loudly! 
yes I understand that some thought it’s brits turn to speak about it but if she wasn’t that strong she would have been swallowed in that c-ship and stop fighting.. if she wasn’t that much FyshUshsCking strong she would be under abuse her entire life.. and people watched her trapped/caged/silenced/abused etc.. 

Plus they KNEW 100% while fans didn’t have a guarantee they still fought for her unless all those people.. 

————-

Give at least something for criminal charges to arrest team con sooner (like that guy from controlling Britney Spears)

• Like 2
7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Omg stop with the money. Not everyone speaking out in support of Britney is doing it for cash or to make themselves rich.

When Jamie was suspended, he lost the ability to use a near endless estate to abuse others with NDAs and Cease and Desists. If anything, she's speaking out because Jamie can't do anything against her now, nor can the men in her family because the eyes of the world are on Jamie.

It's so insulting to see people believe people on Britney's side just want money.

Also Jamie himself is a very threatening figure, many people have said this.

I read an article from back in 2008 where Alli Sims was asked how she feels about being thrown out of Britney's life. And she said it hurts but she won't fight it because Jamie threatened her and basically he's not the kind of guy who bluffs with his threats, or something like that.

• Love 4
On 10/15/2021 at 2:02 AM, bad media karma said:

Also Jamie himself is a very threatening figure, many people have said this.

I read an article from back in 2008 where Alli Sims was asked how she feels about being thrown out of Britney's life. And she said it hurts but she won't fight it because Jamie threatened her and basically he's not the kind of guy who bluffs with his threats, or something like that.

If the Spears family's story is true and that nasty grandpa killed his wife, one can only imagine the habits Jamie has. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

We've known this but it's great that she came on TV to say it and shed light on the monster Jamie is. I'm sure she was asked about her and Jamie's father and the background of ***ual and emotional abuse the family is surrounded by but they didn't air it for whatever reason.

If Britney gets to watch this I hope she's not bothered by it and knows she has an aunt out there that understands her. 

• Love 3