Traveling to the Termination Rally!

51 minutes ago, Kelsey Rand said:

I am SO ecstatic! I just booked my flight from TX to LA for the Termination Rally on Nov 12th 🌹

I can't wait to meet everyone that I've been chatting with and have ssentially locked arms with in this fight for Britney's freedom. I've been screaming, crying, yelling, chanting, smiling, and supporting all from my office at home;  watching the rallies live through all of my favorite #FreeBritney Instagram accounts and now FINALLY... I'll be there in person! 💖

Anyone traveling from other states to the Termination Rally? Also looking for recommendations on places for good eats. Thanks in advance! 🤠 

When is it 😂😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Yes!!  I am traveling 3,000 miles from the east coast. I can’t wait to meet everyone!

I’m trying to figure out what hotel to stay at…. I wish we knew where the after party would be.

I'm sure the after parties will be EVERYWHERE! There's great Gay bars/clubs in  DTLA (cooler than WeHo imo)...but the majority will flock to WeHo, I'm sure:sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Yes!!  I am traveling 3,000 miles from the east coast. I can’t wait to meet everyone!

I’m trying to figure out what hotel to stay at…. I wish we knew where the after party would be.

3k miles!! Incredible 👏 We Britney fans are fiercely loyal. I love how much we all love this human!! It's insane. 

I've been so caught up in making sure I attend the rally that I've totally forgotten about what happens AFTER! That adds a whole nother dimension! 

**excitement builds** :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

5 hours ago, jbwilburn86 said:

I’m seriously debating it! All comes down to $$$ but I’m trying to make it happen. This will be a historical day that I’d love to witness in person! ❤️

Trust me, I understand. It's an investment BUT Jet Blue is having a promo for $49 flights to Los Angeles - at least leaving Austin, they are but I would reco you check out their prices leaving from your state. It's basic blue which is their bare minimum ride but worth it, imo. I know it all adds up at the end of the day with a hotel or rental car if you don't have connections or fam/friends in the area 😕 But hey, if you can start by scoring a reasonably priced flight, that's half the battle!

• Like 1