If Britney Ever Forgave Jamie Lynn For Her Crimes, Would You Be Able To?

50 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm not the one to forgive her. I don't even know her, I've never cared about her even before we knew everything we know now. I just want Britney to be in peace. 

Even before when Britney used to love her, I didn't love her just because Britney did. I've never really cared about her family, partners, not even her children (I mean, I do care about her kids in the sense that I want them and Britney to be happy, but I won't be stanning them or following them now that they're grown up just because they're Britney's kids, that's just like, nope) 

This. I was always interested only in Britney not her family :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Personally if u ask me JL made me look at her in a gross way back before when she got pregnant at 16 :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: I never watched her show was not a fan even before that, but that pregnancy thing just made me eliminate her more easier :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I look at people more with psychology aspect :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

It is on Britney to see what she will do. It is hard to imagine after all these years from the past, she always said family is the most important thing and yet what happen :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

So if she still thinks like that I think she will, but it will take time for sure. Like she said I am still healing :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, overprotecteddance said:

This. I was always interested only in Britney not her family :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Personally if u ask me JL made me look at her in a gross way back before when she got pregnant at 16 :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: I never watched her show was not a fan even before that, but that pregnancy thing just made me eliminate her more easier :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I look at people more with psychology aspect :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

It is on Britney to see what she will do. It is hard to imagine after all these years from the past, she always said family is the most important thing and yet what happen :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

So if she still thinks like that I think she will, but it will take time for sure. Like she said I am still healing :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I personally think that if Britney ever wants to "forgive" her siblings it would be mostly because of her nieces, which I'm sure she knows they're innocent in this whole situation. So I do see her trying to repair some communication even if it's just to see their kids. I do see Bryan allowing Lexi to be with Britney, even if Britney doesn't speak to him, but I'm not sure about JL doing the same with her daughters.  

• Super Mods

I never really liked her from the start, always thought she wasn’t cut out for the business despite Britney thinking so. Thought she was pushed in due to Lynne trying make another child into a star tbh. But I think since she’s family there will be a time where they would forgive each other and reconcile or at least be cordial for their kids sakes.