'Britney' album has now crossed 300M plays on Spotify

Now all Britney albums are above 300M, Britney album will surpass Britney Jean in around 6-7 months considering I'm A Slave 4 U is doing 130K plays on a  regular basis. 

I have made a small playlist for the songs which are close to reach 100M milestone and also a couple of songs which need some boost, please save it and stream to get there. 

@PokemonSpears please feature it, we need to see at least 320M for Britney album by the end of this year and stream on regular basis. br-al2.jpg.45a6ffd7fe72674402a777ff5a082d74.jpg

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I don't want to live in a world where Oops and Baby have more streams than Blackout and Circus. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Blackout season is here, it'll catch up and oops have lucky and the title track both are very remembered blackout only has gimme more for the GP. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Markoct said:

So play counts for albums could be just one song?  U dont have to play the entire album to count? 

150 plays = 1 single and 1500 plays = 1 album unit, if you think about it streaming a single 1500 times for ex can make a album unit and 10 single units, it truly doesnt make sense to see how streaming has affected the sales. 

But, if you play one song on loop it will be filtered by the streaming platform hence I made a playlist. 

• Like 1
Just now, Prachi said:

150 plays = 1 single and 1500 plays = 1 album unit, if you think about it streaming a single 1500 times for ex can make a album unit and 10 single units, it truly doesnt make sense to see how streaming has affected the sales. 

But, if you play one song on loop it will be filtered by the streaming platform hence I made a playlist. 

Got it. Thanks boo  :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Now all Britney albums are above 300M, Britney album will surpass Britney Jean in around 6-7 months considering I'm A Slave 4 U is doing 130K plays on a  regular basis. 

I have made a small playlist for the songs which are close to reach 100M milestone and also a couple of songs which need some boost, please save it and stream to get there. 

@PokemonSpears please feature it, we need to see at least 320M for Britney album by the end of this year and stream on regular basis. br-al2.jpg.45a6ffd7fe72674402a777ff5a082d74.jpg

I listened twice today 

• Love 1