Britney reportedly feels completely abandoned by Jamie Lynn

2 hours ago, limecakes said:

I wonder if Britney is aware of the power she yields. Without too many words, her fans have already attacked Jamie Lynn to a point that she does not have comments on. If Britney was messy, she would weaponize her fans even more. Maybe that’s why she’s so sneaky in her shading. 

Khaleesi with her dragons. 
Game Of Thrones Fire GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, J45x said:

Or maybe Britney is angry that her beloved young sister who she helped to find roles on nickelodeon payed her by stealing money from her Children Trust and send that money to Loucifer Taylor offshore accounts????? Maybe Britney is angry that her beloved sister stayed quite and complicit for years while she was been drugged, and trafficked? Maybe she is angry that her own little sister sided with her stalker and the mastermind behind all this cship mess, her beloved Miss Lou? 

Britney has supported Juno Lou since the day she was born. She was definitely paying her diapers and supporting her whole family with her Mickey Mouse Club checks. Who else gonna do it? Jailme Spears and his many failed businesses? Nah 

By leaving out the word just I really did dig my own grave, huh? The point I was trying (but apparently failed to make) was that instead being thankful for getting a semi better childhood than Britney, JL sought the fame and fortune her sister had and threw out that normalcy that Britney would have loved to have had growing up. She basically decided to ride on her sister’s coattails rather than be happy with the normal childhood she was given that Britney did not get. Britney wanted her to have the normal life she didn’t and this is what I think is the origin of their issues. All the other stuff you said came later. 

• Super Mods

Whatever. Always saw her as a big brat and felt bad Britney adored her. To see her have crocodile tears and tried to play victim was more than enough to tell how complicit she was during this whole ordeal. Britney needs to build her own family who would genuinely love her as her family needs a time out to reflect on their ignorant selves. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, JessicaS89 said:

This is just a little theory I have so hear me out:

Britney's issues with JL are not about JL using her for fame and fortune.  They're more personal. I think that Britney is resentful of JL because JL got the childhood that Britney wanted. JL got a dad who was around and mostly sober, while Britney didn't. And I think that Britney is angry that JL isn't grateful for that and instead went after the fame and fortune that Britney had which Britney (with Lynne's coaxing) only went after as means to escape a crummy home life, which JL didn't really have to the extent that Britney had.

I really doubt that Britney has any feelings of that kind for her father, especially at this point, that she would actually resent that Jamie Lynn got to have him around. In fact, if Britney has any illusions left about "family",  I would be shocked. The concept itself has been used against her by the court system, when they decided that him being her father was all they needed to know. So your theory is that she thinks Jamie Lynn should be grateful for having those things? Nobody in that family had those things. Maybe Jamie Lynn is resentful of Britney because she didn't have to deal with Jamie so much when she was growing up.

It looks like Jamie Lynn let Britney down in tangible ways. She seems to have dismissed her when she asked for help, and she allegedly collaborated in an act of larceny against Britney.  Those are reasons enough for Britney to have issues with her.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Articles and posts like these seems elevate the bratty little sister to an equal rivalry position or make her relevant

She is the bratty little backstabbing traitorous leech always trying to capitalize on Britney's money, work or attention.

That is all. Why give her attention? She is spreading money stolen from Britney in PR efforts, and has her paid stooges on social media and forums...

Attention seeking ... That is all 

Britney said in court she doesn't owe them anything, wants to sue them and is ready to burn bridges.

She's moved on... Years of abuse strengthens or destroys you. She's strong, doesn't need fake family any more

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/14/2021 at 11:58 AM, JessicaS89 said:

This is just a little theory I have so hear me out:

Britney's issues with JL are not about JL using her for fame and fortune.  They're more personal. I think that Britney is resentful of JL because JL got the childhood that Britney wanted. JL got a dad who was around and mostly sober, while Britney didn't. And I think that Britney is angry that JL isn't grateful for that and instead went after the fame and fortune that Britney had which Britney (with Lynne's coaxing) only went after as means to escape a crummy home life, which JL didn't really have to the extent that Britney had.

Are you kidding?

Britney is angry that her SISTER who she loved so much, and gave a career to, did NOTHING to help her and in fact turned her back on her when she needed her most and instead became best friends with Lou Taylor, the woman who *allegedly* helped put Britney in a conservatorship with her father, and instead lived off Britney's millions and is now cashing in on a book and once again using her sister who she doesn't care to help and never has. THAT is why Britney is angry with her "sister".

Oh and let's not forget that JL tried to shut the fans up with the Free Britney movement when it first started. Acting like it was all BS and fake, and basically echoing what Jamie was saying to the media.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Blood does not make a family, and I hope Britney learns that now. It is so horrible that THIS is the family Britney got, because she deserved so much better but I hope she completely cuts out Jamie Lynn, Jamie, and most or all of them that were not there for her. Jamie especially tried ruining her life and would have NEVER let her out of this conservatorship alive. He is evil, but so are the people who helped keep her there like JL. Lynne didn't even do anything until the fans were telling her to do something and she should be ashamed of herself for allowing this to continue. We love you, B! You do not need anyone who doesn't truly love you, in your life.

Felicia has truly always loved Britney, and you could always tell. Her trying not to cry at the end of the documentary was heartbreaking. THAT is your family, Brit. I hope you reconnect with Fe soon.

• Love 6