Britney reportedly feels completely abandoned by Jamie Lynn

This is just a little theory I have so hear me out:

Britney's issues with JL are not about JL using her for fame and fortune.  They're more personal. I think that Britney is resentful of JL because JL got the childhood that Britney wanted. JL got a dad who was around and mostly sober, while Britney didn't. And I think that Britney is angry that JL isn't grateful for that and instead went after the fame and fortune that Britney had which Britney (with Lynne's coaxing) only went after as means to escape a crummy home life, which JL didn't really have to the extent that Britney had.

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, J45x said:

Or maybe Britney is angry that her beloved young sister who she helped to find roles on nickelodeon payed her by stealing money from her Children Trust and send that money to Loucifer Taylor offshore accounts????? Maybe Britney is angry that her beloved sister stayed quite and complicit for years while she was been drugged, and trafficked? Maybe she is angry that her own little sister sided with her stalker and the mastermind behind all this cship mess, her beloved Miss Lou? 

Britney has supported Juno Lou since the day she was born. She was definitely paying her diapers and supporting her whole family with her Mickey Mouse Club checks. Who else gonna do it? Jailme Spears and his many failed businesses? Nah 

Who is Juno Lou? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1