An anonymous tip about Britney Spears sheds some truth during a 2016 trip to Hawaii.

2 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

These stories all scream bull**** to me it’s always convenient when they speak out after bull**** happens why never at the time it happened? 

I do feel we don't know a lot of things still, we are underestimating Jamie still. I feel everyone who even had the smallest hint was scared to speak out, but we can't say only Britney can tell the full truth. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I do feel we don't know a lot of things still, we are underestimating Jamie still. I feel everyone who even had the smallest hint was scared to speak out, but we can't say only Britney can tell the full truth. 

This is allegedly a random person that saw stuff they probably didn’t even know who Jamie was lol they didn’t sign anything… same as fans that witnessed bull**** during the meet and greets they spoke up at the time. But you’re right we definitely don’t know a lot, he’s vile. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

At least people are speaking . Why are you so angry .. many had no clue what was going on .. many did not even follow or hear of the Freebritney movement….. its nice of her to post the experience.  I get anger but calm down .  So many fans like to find fault in everything .  

I’m not angry sorry I didn’t mean it to come across like that I just mean take this with a pinch of salt, in 2019 someone I knew posted a fake story to see how easily people believed it and within minutes it was all over twitter and it wasn’t even real 

• Like 3

To be completely honest, stories like these has been around since 10 years ago, even from Femme Fatale era. And we just brush them off. Not to mention some team con and fake stans here trying to shove “conservatorship saved her” bull crap down our throat. Free Britney voicemail just confirm that our guts is right, that is why it’s so easy for it to resonate to the whole Britney army. I trust this blind items, as other 100th blind item on how drugged and lonely she was. On positive note, she’s getting out of this prison and she don’t have to care about the past anymore. 

• Love 6