Jump to content

I think most of you are complicit in the conservatorship


Recommended Posts

It is not allowed to ask questions and think critically here. I have been aware but didn’t really care, but now I see no point anymore. It is like most fonts works for the conservatorship with the choir being in ecstasy over really old videos posted to Jamie’s Instagram. Where is Britney? Is she alive? Is she locked up? Her Instagram just looks like a business opportunity for the family, now Britney is going to write a book in response to J-L, which just gives J-L more attention and as long as Britney is not OUT, SEEN and speaking for herself, you guys have no idea who writes those captions and why. 
After everything that has already happened, which is worse than any crime/horror novel, you still go from there to “I am 100% sure she is released, free and safe now. Because her boyfriend said so. Since when are spouses not the first suspects in murders, kidnapping etc, I mean, obviously we can just take the word from anonymous insiders and transphobic make up artists that routinely defame and bully other people”. 
Time will tell but this is just pointless. I care about Britney, not the prestige of the mods.

  • Love 7
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I thought the voicemall to GramGirls was a key moment and this guy that sent this to them started everything, correct me if I'm wrong

it was a key moment as well, there are several key elements to it and the GramGirls have definitely had a huge impact. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Xavierleleon said:

It is not allowed to ask questions and think critically here. I have been aware but didn’t really care, but now I see no point anymore. It is like most fonts works for the conservatorship with the choir being in ecstasy over really old videos posted to Jamie’s Instagram. Where is Britney? Is she alive? Is she locked up? Her Instagram just looks like a business opportunity for the family, now Britney is going to write a book in response to J-L, which just gives J-L more attention and as long as Britney is not OUT, SEEN and speaking for herself, you guys have no idea who writes those captions and why. 
After everything that has already happened, which is worse than any crime/horror novel, you still go from there to “I am 100% sure she is released, free and safe now. Because her boyfriend said so. Since when are spouses not the first suspects in murders, kidnapping etc, I mean, obviously we can just take the word from anonymous insiders and transphobic make up artists that routinely defame and bully other people”. 
Time will tell but this is just pointless. I care about Britney, not the prestige of the mods.

You’re not wrong.

I still think she doesn’t directly control her socials. I highly doubt the minions of team con left already. Yes Jamie is gone but his employees might still be there. I don’t trust her boyfriend either.

However, things are looking up and this time around she has a decent lawyer on her side. She might not be free yet but she will soon and I think it will be pretty obvious whenever that happens. 

  • Love 5
  • Like 1
Link to comment
42 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I thought the voicemall to GramGirls was a key moment and this guy that sent this to them started everything, correct me if I'm wrong

Jordan has been advocating to Free Britney since the very beginning. Users of these forums has spoken out against Jamie Spears and her managers since the very beginning. This forum was the first place that posted leaked documents. Jordan was even sued by Jamie Spears and that’s why he had to stop. 

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Users of these forums has spoken out against Jamie Spears and her managers since the very beginning.

Sorry but I've just seen a thread where the voicemall about Britney being in mental facility against her will leaked and literally almost every user was so skeptical :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Sorry but it's just hard to believe that users of this forum have been team #FreeBritney since the beginning, maybe few of them :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sorry - dangerous narrative. People don’t join a community about their favourite artist because they only care about the work, but because they are passionate enough to care about the person as well.

I struggle to believe there is even a small minority of users here that actively want Britney to still be in a conservatorship.

Being skeptical of past events also doesn’t mean that people are against #FreeBritney.

Struggling to see the purpose of this thread. Free thinking is important and people can have an opinion but to tar everyone with the brush of being complicit in the conservatorship is odd. You ok hun?

 

TL;DR this thread title is a mess

  • Like 5
Link to comment

The questions “Where is Britney”, “ Is she alive” are ridiculous at this point. Even when her IG was down by HER choice there was paparazzi photos of her driving and a statement by Rosengart that people were ignoring! 
Sometimes it’s embarrassing :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block