Did Jamie Spears write Britney Jean?… “I am Britney Spears”

Britney has many writing credits in this album but none of these actually sounded like a Britney written song, the songs she writes like on “Britney” “itz” “blackout” always have that glimmer of gold, and truth. Even can say this for glory

I sure this has been revealed already but looking back I can really see they were trying to upstart A Jamie Lynn music career, look there’s a reason Michael Jackson did his scream song with Janet and not Latoya :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

I’m highly skeptical Britney had anything to do with this album and was just made to focus on Vegas I mean how would she have the time to write an entire album I mean it’s possible but not typical of Britney 

2011-femme fatale tour

2012- xfactor

2013-Britney Jean/Vegas 

• Love 3

Nothing will shock or surprise me about Britney Jean. One thing I know for sure is that its def her most manufactured album, it could have been anyones and has no personality what so over. Sort of like every katy perry album. Oh that was on impuls, dont drag me katy cats :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Like 3

It always said that Britney is no the type of artist to take credit for something she didn't wrote, even for little changes in lyrics she doesn't take credit, producers and writers has said so before, so it was weird when she did write every single song tbh

But looking back, it was the cship that will receive money for royalties, so :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, reVolution said:

I can see that, I remember in For the Record he was giving "ideas" about the Womanizer video, I wouldnt be surprised if his secret/twisted fantasy was to be Britney Spears 

It makes sense for a man with failed businesses, to finally be successful and to feel powerful over an empire, just like she said herself to be able to have that control over someone like her. Definitely feel he thinks he’s entitled to her success since he practically made her. I doubt he gives a crap about the industry hence why things are crap under his guidance. Perfumes? As if he really got in and sniff samples or really went through demos to find the right songs, just wanted money to prop himself up and to tell his obedient daughter to step out of her cage and dance.

• Love 1
  • Like 1