Britney: "I look like that girl in the Justin Timberlake video with that hat in Cry Me A River !!! Oh **** that's ME !!!"

Soso

Those hats and the fedoras were always her thing. She was wearing them left and right when she had control of her life. So nice to see her finding her strenght and humor back. After more than a decade of silence, it feels so nice to have her speak her mind to us. 

And yes Britney, you are that *****!!!!:iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

• Love 5
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Hm true.

I remember she was being called "white trash" during her time with him.

But lets be real:

she WAS acting like it!

It seems like she follows the same type of personality of whatever man she's with.

Like with JT, she was the bubble gum pop princess

and now with Sam,

she's very into fitness and eating healthy.

I feel like she doesnt feel like she has an identity if shes not with someone.

(NOT judging cause I can relate)

But anyways

I agree with ur comment.

Sorry for my long comment, I just had alot to say

I've always thought she skipped a stage in life where she was supposed to develop her sense of self so in a way I agree with you but at the same time she's been very consistent in some things since the beginning, I don't feel like she's changed that much at all... for example, fashion-wise she's been very consistent (queen of cropped top+low rise), she never cared that much about looking perfect on her day to day pictures and she doesn't care that much now either even if she's dating a guy who's extremely careful about his image.

Also I'm guessing she wants to eat well and exercise but usually sometimes fails as most of us do unless there's someone there to help her? That someone being Sam in this case.

As for the white trash...I thought it was something that was there from the beginning, her coming from a poor southern town had people ready to call her white trash as soon as the "perfect all american girl" facade started to crack. Kevin just accelerated that process (I also think it's really classist and I'm not a fan of people using that to insult him either)

9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Hm true.

But lets be real:

she WAS acting like it!

It seems like she follows the same type of personality of whatever man she's with.

and now with Sam,

But anyways

I agree with ur comment.

Very true. And if this is true (which I indeed think it is),  does that mean Sam is biiiiitchy and shady deep down or in life because the current Britney is very biiiitchy and shady? :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Hm true.

But lets be real:

she WAS acting like it!

and now with Sam,

But anyways

I agree with ur comment.

I mean, you tend to participate in shared interests in a relationship. That’s very much a part of her as it is a part of him. 

She just needs to be with a male pop star that’s an avid fitness advocate who doesn’t mind being a homebody. 

So the perfect person doesn’t exist.

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Hm true.

But lets be real:

she WAS acting like it!

and now with Sam,

But anyways

I agree with ur comment.

I agree with you. One thing is shared interests and another thing is kind of switching yourself. Very common situation with abused people. Having had the chilshood and parents she had, it's really no surprise she adapts and adopts. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

I think she’s saying her brother thinks he’s HER . She said just because she’s wearing a coat like a doctor, does that make her one? Her brother wears a hat like her does that make him her?  I’m confused about the dig about the skirt…is she  implying he wears skirts ( acts like a woman).👀😂

Or her brother wears a hat like the girl in the Justin Timberlake video which means BurnSpears is a cheater! 

7 hours ago, hazel24magic said:

It really isn’t incomprehensible.

She said that she looks like a Dr in the white jacket. Who is playing who? As in, who is pretending to be who or trying to be who? But even dressed up looking like a Dr, she is still Britney Spears.

Her brother wears a similar hat (which I recall seeing pictures of). So she is referencing how he’s also trying to be Britney ( ie: reference to her dad saying “I AM BRITNEY SPEARS” and how her family benefit by using her name, fame, and fortune; they continuing taking and profiting from her like they believe they’re entitled to it. As if they’re Britney). But, the skirt. She is the one in the hat and skirt. Her family cannot be her. She is the only Britney Spears no matter how much they try to steal or exploit from her. 

Youd have to be an expert in all things Britney to understand that one, which more than 99% of her audience wont be. It wouldnt hurt to be a little more clear...

5 hours ago, Avasmom43 said:

I also wondered about the haunted ig post.....hmmmm🤔

Guys, her dance to haunted gave me chills watching it.  Just the tempo & the punch at the screen. I do think based on previous Justin ig comments,   this song & dance was powerful.   It symbolizes they do still haunt each other.  Or, she is using her voice to speak now.....either way, just powerful.