Britney: "I look like that girl in the Justin Timberlake video with that hat in Cry Me A River !!! Oh **** that's ME !!!"

Soso

6 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Oh please enough now Cassie.

Britney hardly ever talks about Justin because he was an ex. How many of your exes do you write about all over social media? Her social media team need to knock it off now. Sick of seeing this bs on my feed. It’s like they are reaching for clout so bad.

There's a thread for your theories, final warning.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I wonder if the cry me a river reference is also about her impying the tables are turned now its your turn to cry referring to team con/family & the feelings of  betrayal she is feeling.   Also,  the part in the song where JT says why did you leave me all alone?  Maybe,  it is shading hom for not helping her & leaving her alone?  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Hm true.

I remember she was being called "white trash" during her time with him.

But lets be real:

she WAS acting like it!

It seems like she follows the same type of personality of whatever man she's with.

Like with JT, she was the bubble gum pop princess

and now with Sam,

she's very into fitness and eating healthy.

I feel like she doesnt feel like she has an identity if shes not with someone.

(NOT judging cause I can relate)

But anyways

I agree with ur comment.

Sorry for my long comment, I just had alot to say

This right here.

Its usually evident in the way she dresses, which tends to be a mirror of whoever shes with. In Sams case, its her love of exercise.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

This right here.

Its usually evident in the way she dresses, which tends to be a mirror of whoever shes with. In Sams case, its her love of exercise.

Britney has always loved exercise though. Not liking this narrative that she becomes the person she's dating. She is her own person, however in a relationship you do things your partner enjoys, doesnt mean you lose your identity.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Oh please enough now Cassie.

Britney hardly ever talks about Justin because he was an ex. How many of your exes do you write about all over social media? Her social media team need to knock it off now. Sick of seeing this bs on my feed. It’s like they are reaching for clout so bad.

then why haven't you stopped following her? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

What is she even saying? Everything after the Justin part is incomprehensible.

It really isn’t incomprehensible.

She said that she looks like a Dr in the white jacket. Who is playing who? As in, who is pretending to be who or trying to be who? But even dressed up looking like a Dr, she is still Britney Spears.

Her brother wears a similar hat (which I recall seeing pictures of). So she is referencing how he’s also trying to be Britney ( ie: reference to her dad saying “I AM BRITNEY SPEARS” and how her family benefit by using her name, fame, and fortune; they continuing taking and profiting from her like they believe they’re entitled to it. As if they’re Britney). But, the skirt. She is the one in the hat and skirt. Her family cannot be her. She is the only Britney Spears no matter how much they try to steal or exploit from her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2