Britney: "I look like that girl in the Justin Timberlake video with that hat in Cry Me A River !!! Oh **** that's ME !!!"

48 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

The video is weird . I mean the applause are strange choice lol . But i think i've cracked the code about the mystery with her instagram posts. Britney writes the way she speaks . 

So just imagine her actually talking to a friend and doing gestures. Thats why we find it "weird" the way she writes her instagram posts and her use of emojis. 

I’ve said this too. When I read her court transcript I was lost, but listening to it makes perfect sense. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I meant like publicy in defense.

She didnt defend herself, she let Justin defame her and destroy her reputation.

She should've stopped the video from happening.

I read somewhere that she was TOLD by Justin about it yet she accepted it?!
WTF!

I think Kevin did way more damage to her reputation than JT did.

It was around that time she was getting criticized for how she was portrayed in her reality show with Kevin and basically marrying some random guy she has known for only a few months.

I remember this time. Everyone was blaming Kevin for her negative image and no one liked him. He has just avoided the dragging in recent years due to him not being in the stage light anymore.

• Like 8
24 minutes ago, Li07 said:

I think Kevin did way more damage to her reputation than JT did.

It was around that time she was getting criticized for how she was portrayed in her reality show with Kevin and basically marrying some random guy she has known for only a few months.

I remember this time. Everyone was blaming Kevin for her negative image and no one liked him. He has just avoided the dragging in recent years due to him not being in the stage light anymore.

I am in no way defending Kevin, cause in many ways he cooperated to put her in the conservatorship, but I don`t think he went out intentionally slandering her public image. justin did  and he played the victim. Even if she cheated, he shouldn`t have capitalized on that for his single to be popular. 

People hated her with Kevin cause, again, they have always assumed she is a doll that can be broken. They just ignored the fact that she chose Kevin, he didn`t put a freaking gun on her head. Whether he was awful or not it was her choice. Isn`t it ironic that back then, even when people "defended" her, they disempowered her, as if she was soo maleable that Kevin forced her to be with him, which was not the case at all.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This is interestingly self referential. She’s never directly addressed her being imitated in cry me a river before. Interesting Britney!!! 

She did it before, in the rolling stone magazine she said that Justin Timberlake call to let her now that she "will be" in the music video 

Sorry for my inglish 😅

• Like 2