King Of My Castle [SOLO MIX]

A solo mix done by myself! King Of My Castle is a cover track recorded for the early sessions of Spears' 2011 album Femme Fatale. The song leaked in a mix form with vocals from Shayne Ward in summer of 2021. This mix is just an assumption of what the solo track would sound like.

Tracks used for the mix:

1. King Of My Castle (Ambiguous Dance Mix) by gvsTV

2. King Of My Castle (feat. Shayne Ward)

3. King Of My Castle (Karaoke Version)

Download Link: Cooming soon...

I hope you guys will like it. Leave your comments bellow. 🙃

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

This was not for femme fatale ever, it was always just for Shayne’s Obsession album he released this song with someone else, no idea how Britney came about for it though 

As far as I know, that's not true. Myb it was for TSC, but so was Up & Down that ended up on FF. But there is a solo version for sure that Britney recorded back in 2009 and some even say that it is being traded in the trading world.

2 hours ago, Lonely2001 said:

As far as I know, that's not true. Myb it was for TSC, but so was Up & Down that ended up on FF. But there is a solo version for sure that Britney recorded back in 2009 and some even say that it is being traded in the trading world.

That is false, there is no other edits of this song I had it long before it leaked including a reference track. It was for Shayne’s album and nothing else. 

5 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

That is false, there is no other edits of this song I had it long before it leaked including a reference track. It was for Shayne’s album and nothing else. 

Hmmm interesting, many people said differently but tnx for the info. I'll insvestigate it more and then if you are right edit the descruption. 🙃