If this new pic is Porsha, then is this account Britney’s?!

1 hour ago, Brit52 said:

Honestly though 3ven though everyone here says it's been proven to be fake... I have always believed this account to be real

It doesn't attention seek and it would match brits personality to have a fake acct

We've proven that the account has taken random sound bites from previous Britney interviews and combined them with videos and other sounds such as a swimming pool and running water. They've also distorted videos and pictures to make them appear "new."

The account was also very pro-conservatorship for the longest time, which to me screams, "I want attention, BUT I'm putting on a chill front so it appears like I have nothing to prove because I'm legit!" The not_g_happen handle was literally a reference to "Britney" heavily implying that she didn't want to get out, nor would she ever get out, of the conservatorship. That alone speaks volumes. The user of course changed their tune after June 23rd.

It's all a strategy, even if it doesn't seem to be attention seeking. It is - just in a very strategic way. Whoever the user is, they're great at photoshop, splicing clips, and knowing what will trick people because it doesn't align with traditional fake accounts.

• Love 4
  • Like 1