Do you think Beyoncé will collab with Britney for B10?

With all of the fangirling that Britney’s been doing right now, would you think it’ll be possible?

Britney asked Destiny’s child to open for her back then for her Oops tour and they never said anything but kind words for Britney:

Even when a reporter tried to bait Beyoncé to talk trash about Britney:

Beyoncé and Britney always have nothing but mutual respect to each other. Beyoncé even know what’s up with the her dad even from way back. Wouldn’t surprise me if they are helping Britney in one way or another with the con team saga.

Looking at Britney’s Instagram, it feels like she kinda want to put something out. I mean if B10 is ever coming, Britney should know she will have my money for tour ticket, merch, and vinyl lol. 

Season 3 Shut Up GIF by The Simpsonsbey-br.jpg.9eddb87fc26d759a2b3f67f90a177a15.jpg

• Love 5
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Do you even follow Beyoncé? Doesn't seem like it. She doesn't even do much publicity at all.

She literally jumps on whatever is assured of selling at the moment. whether song or artist. Shape of u by ed, savage by megan. Mi gente, the list goes on.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Well for me I think she shouldn’t have any feature artists unless it’s behind the scenes cuz all we got were team con trying to shove any duets these past few years so a whole album of just Britney is necessary. So unless Beyoncé writes a song for her, I wouldn’t want her on the album sorry.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Markoct said:

She literally jumps on whatever is assured of selling at the moment. whether song or artist. Shape of u by ed, savage by megan. Mi gente, the list goes on.

You really think she is the one who reached out to those people? LOL. she 10x is bigger than them.

Feats are not what i was talking about anyway.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Kevney said:

You really think she is the one who reached out to those people? LOL. she 10x is bigger than them.

Feats are not what i was talking about anyway.

Of course she did. No ed called and said hey i have a hit thats already huge AF, do u wanna benefit too? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Sweetie he said she HOPS on them, and it’s because they’re the “in” thing at the time, idk why you acting like somebody slapped you in the face and called your mama a h*e, it’s a thing a lot of artists do, including madonna, to attach yourself to what’s popular :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: are you New?

• Love 5
  • Haha 1