What is your theory behind the Psss?

Nobody made a thread about the meaning of ''Psss'' in her latest posts 

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

her art can mean anything 

Psss i did it again for B10?

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

Psssss Beyoncé and Carrie both inspired Project Rose 🌹🌹🌹!!!!!

Psss if I’m haunting you, you must be haunting me 👻 — happy early Halloween 🎃 folks !!!!!

Psss sorry for the uncool participation 🤷‍♀️😢 !!!!! Psssssss also great news … I’m thinking of releasing a book 📚 next year 😜

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I feel like at first it was supposed to be a "P.S." because they would always come at the end of the message, and maybe she was literally reading it how it sounds without the dots :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

but somehow it's evolved into a pet word or whatever they're called 

Her captions are always quite something :jackk_alien:

• Love 1

honestly, I do that sometimes when I get super excited or when I’m in a really good mood which is most of the time, and I have a lot of energy, it may look a little bit manic or erratic to some people, but I personally have not been diagnosed and I doubt I am a maniac lol (although my bf begs to differ lol) — I guess some people are just a little sillier and less formal and how they are writing especially on social media.

I think the captions are less concerning than sometimes the look/expression on her face with older dance footage and pictures

• Love 1
1 hour ago, strongertomorrow said:

honestly, I do that sometimes when I get super excited or when I’m in a really good mood which is most of the time, and I have a lot of energy, it may look a little bit manic or erratic to some people, but I personally have not been diagnosed and I doubt I am a maniac lol (although my bf begs to differ lol) — I guess some people are just a little sillier and less formal and how they are writing especially on social media.

I think the captions are less concerning than sometimes the look/expression on her face with older dance footage and pictures

Tell me that you’re joking about talking about mental health because of a “psss”

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 5