Foxes Releases "Body Suit" - The 5th Single from Her 3rd Studio Album "The Kick" (Out Feb 11)

What's your favorite single so far?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

New single:

Y'all, stop sleeping on Foxes. In the 2nd half of 2020, after having been silent for almost 5 years, Foxes blessed her fans with a slew of singles that turned into an EP titled Friends in the Corner. Initially, they were intented for #Foxes3, but she later announced that they'd be turned into an EP instead, and that she'd release her 3rd studio album later. If you haven't checked out Friends in the Corner yet, do it - it's a great record. On to the topic at hand, which is her new album. Almost a month ago, Foxes released Sister Ray, officially kicking off the new era:

It's a damn good synth-pop banger reminiscent of her signature sound that she had somewhat moved away from with Friends in the Corner. It hasn't been that long, yet she's already blessed us with another track:

It still has that signature Foxes sound, but it's definitely more on the experimental side. It's a banger too, methinks. It's shaping up to be a fabulous era, but I never expected any less from Miss Foxes. Give ha your streams. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Love Foxes!

All I Need was a flawless album :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Body Talk :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Scar :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Cruel :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Better Love :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Lose My Cool :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Shoot Me Down :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Money :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

If You Leave Me Now :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

And let’s not even start with her debut :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Wasnt a fan of her recent EP, but am looking forward to a new album from her!

As much as I loved Friends in the Corner, it was definitely a departure, so it's understandable. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: Also, not you listing all my favorites from All I Need. Taste. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Her album All I Need was so therapeutic for me after a break up back in 2016. Cruel, Body talk, If You Leave Me Now, Feet Don't Fail Me Now, etc. I love her voice and I love her indy vibez. I've been waiting for a proper album since. Friends in the Corner was kinda a miss for me. I played it once and forgot all about it. I'm gonna dive back into it and All I Need and her debut to ready myself. This time around I'm not sad about a boy.  :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 10:21 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

@Blackout2006, you'd better stream on release day. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad: It's gonna be the little sister of E♥MO♥TION, methinks (especially Body Suit). :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Bestie, whose this? :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: The way I am listening to BS and I'm stanning the soft saxophone and soothing synths, omg :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: This screams Rina's 'Tokyo Love Hotel' for some reason. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: Maybe I should indeed strihm :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block