Britney thanks #FreeBritney for helping find her strength, confidence, and voice

Not even Britney can make me like

BeyAWNcè :typing_keyboard_computer:

But love the message and her speaking about FreeBritney empowering her again - remember it was just a “conspiracy theory” according to many..

I wonder where she got the art from as it’s not on the artists page - maybe he made it specifically for her? Or she just got it from google 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Enough with the Beyonka mentions though. I have never witnessed a more overrated artist than Beyonce (Taylor comes in second by a hair.) She carries herself as a Queen. It makes her ego look ridiculous. Plus her shoving her kid out there like anyone cares.

I swear to God please no future collab! 

The thing is: that is your opinion about Beyoncé. Britney might think differently. And that should be okay! 

What is not okay is you wanting Britney to express YOUR opinion in HER instagram. 

Britney can do it a thousand times if she wants to. She is the one who decides if it is enough!

• Love 1
  • Like 7
  • Content Curators
50 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

@Midnight we won:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

How does Britney have so many tasteless stans? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: or are they just the ones here in exhale?

This place worships Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale, Hilary Duff and other countless flops but they hate Slayyonce. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Make that make sense.

It truly does say a lot about exhale's taste and how it can't be taken seriously :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
50 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

The thing is: that is your opinion about Beyoncé. Britney might think differently. And that should be okay! 

What is not okay is you wanting Britney to express YOUR opinion in HER instagram. 

Britney can do it a thousand times if she wants to. She is the one who decides if it is enough!

right tf?

now some of yall wanna control who she stans :gunney:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Britney needs Bey and Solange on her side tbh

i think shes been on their side

considering beyonce wished britney a happy bday yet not her other peers like gaga jlo katy perry 

shows they still have a connection

come awn iconic duo

now collab :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

No hate towards her, but why is she mentioning her so much? 

This isn't directed to you per se but she also mentions Madonna alot and no one seems to bat an eye and she has gone on a s** in the city binge too mentioning carrie...same thing.

I dont get it. I think she just vibing to beys music right now lol why does this forum hate her so much?

• Love 1
  • Like 3