Britney thanks #FreeBritney for helping find her strength, confidence, and voice

Love to hear Brit finding her inner strength.

Enough with the Beyonka mentions though. I have never witnessed a more overrated artist than Beyonce (Taylor comes in second by a hair.) She carries herself as a Queen. It makes her ego look ridiculous. Plus her shoving her kid out there like anyone cares.

I swear to God please no future collab! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

I remember after her "make me" VMA performance she talked about being nervous she was following beyonce or coming before her...can't remember? I think in Brit's mind, Beyonce is the only one who can match her in the dancing and stage presence category so she places her on a pedestal.  Just my two cents. :)

No, they asked her if she was nervous about following Beyonce, and she said no

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I'm here for the brityonce love! Weather yall like it or not beyonce is a strong woman and force in the industry not only that but she controls her story!

I would love for them to link up! Britney is a power house in her own right she just lost her freedom to show it. Let her get her feet on the ground and she will remind everyone who to she is!

Anyways so sweet of her to continuously show the movement love she doesn't owe us anything but it's nice to know she sees us as she says we feel her heart and she feels ours! We love you queen!

Well said

• Love 2