Adele '30' stream + comment party!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After first 3 listening I have mixed feelings, maybe my expectations were too high, but I guess justified since we waited 6 years.

Most Favorite at the moment: "Love Is A Game"

Favorites: "Easy On me", "I Drink Wine", "Hold On", "To Be Loved"

OK tracks: "Cry your heart" ,   "Oh my God"

Not so sure: "My little love" "Woman like me" - both very monotone, too long in this case

"Can I Get It" - I like the guitar rhythm, dont like the whistle sounds (sounds like 2013-2014) , could be Anastacia song from 2003 easily

"Strangers by nature" feels more like intro than full song

"All Night Parking" - interlude, not really needed, why not explore it and create a full song?

I wonder what the deluxe edition tracks will sound like, cause in case of 25 those were better than some on the standard edition

My rating after 3 listens, without deluxe tracks - 6.5/10

well I've never been a huge fan of Adele's albums, I mostly only listen to her hits, so I'm not surprised I'm not crazy about this one either, but I definitely enjoyed it more than the previous one.

Besides Oh My God, there isn't really a track that stands out for me. Like, they're all nice, her voice is beautiful as always, the music is good as well, but they're not catchy or memorable, I definitely don't see any of these songs getting stuck in my head, ever, but I'll go back to listen to it when the deluxe tracks are out.

I feel like it's something you can listen to at the mall, or while putting up the Christmas tree though

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block