Adele '30' stream + comment party!

8 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

This definitely her best work. I'd put this at the top, then 21, 19, 25 

I'd say 21 is still taking the reign as her best work. But 30 is a close second. And then 19 and then 25. I like thos album a lot. But I need to listen to it more, because nothing had the same effect on me as Someone Like You, Don't You Remember, One and Only and Lovesong did... And maybe it'll grow on me more, I hope so

I really love Strangers By Nature, To Be Loved and All Night Parking! 

34 minutes ago, Style. said:

I tried listening to this, but Jesus... :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: What happened to her? 25 is a masterpiece compared to this, even though it sounds dated now but still. 

I honestly thought 25 was super standard fare, and was disappointed considering its a follow up to 21. Sonically, I think 30 is just far superior, and as a whole album, a much more memorable listen. That first song sounds like a Disney song , i love it. I love the theatrical beats she put throughout this album. And obviously oh my god and can i get it. I didn't think 25 had something like that 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I honestly thought 25 was super standard fare, and was disappointed considering its a follow up to 21. Sonically, I think 30 is just far superior, and as a whole album, a much more memorable listen. That first song sounds like a Disney song , i love it. I love the theatrical beats she put throughout this album. And obviously oh my god and can i get it. I didn't think 25 had something like that 

We need to normalize pop divas making Disney sounding songs :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block