Will.I.Am: "Britney gave no signs of someone who needs a conservatorship"

Glad he said something.

As far as using the Myah vocals go, I always wondered if someone else on her team managed to go behind him after the fact and redid the songs without him approving it. Some of the production seems like someone worked on it with Audacity or something. Will doesn’t do poor quality workmanship like that.

I think they made him sign an NDA with a stipulation that they could go back and change whatever they wanted if they weren’t satisfied. He got to keep his credit so it wouldn’t look like they redid anything. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Arwen said:

Glad he said something.

As far as using the Myah vocals go, I always wondered if someone else on her team managed to go behind him after the fact and redid the songs without him approving it. Some of the production seems like someone worked on it with Audacity or something. Will doesn’t do poor quality workmanship like that.

I think they made him sign an NDA with a stipulation that they could go back and change whatever they wanted if they weren’t satisfied. He got to keep his credit so it wouldn’t look like they redid anything. 

If his production was so flawless...that english 2ne1 album that was supposed to drop wouldve came about...and the 2 songs he has with 2ne1 that we can hear in full suck major ***. So no he does drop crap quality every now and then. and BEp albums are full of filler songs. Basically only good tracks they have r the singles. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Persona said:

This. A case like Britney shows that the court system simply does not know how to handle something this big and complicated because they have no rules for it. No one ever sat down and went “ok but hypothetically what do we do if a big superstar ends up in a cship but still continues to work etc?”. Not to excuse them, this is a major flaw. They were both clueless af and using that extreme and rare situation to bend any existing rules they did have. Broke the law and fell back on this being unusual as protection.

Exactly, a young superstar, mother of two babies, that is still working, that is highly functional, that supports her entire family and employees, that can drive, cook, dress herself, go shopping, etc. 

It just shouldn't have been allowed no matter how they twisted. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Arwen said:

Glad he said something.

Who was in charge of vocal production was Anthony Preston. Even William Orbit shaded him for the Alien glitch

• Like 3

Oh Well… Thanks for that, but I always thought that he hides something. Why  he accepted to be involved in that big fat base lie that is “Britney Jean”? Why he left Tulisa out of “Scream And Shout” in the way he did? What are the problems between Fergie and him?

He didn’t really supported Britney as an artist. Am I wrong?

He told us that BJ was her most personal project when he saw how her team forced her to release an album where nobody let her be artistically involved. Anyway, thanks for support her.

• Love 2

1) of course he would say that. Saving face for witnessing BJ mess and going on with it

2) dont come with “its the vocal producer” fault stuff. He was the producer and thus has some explaining to do and accountability to take for the FRAUDULENT use of other singer vocals.

**** everyone that stayed silent!

• Love 1