Will.I.Am: "Britney gave no signs of someone who needs a conservatorship"

The more people that come out on her side and speak the better so quit it with the petty bull**** about could of done it sooner and bla bla bla.

Not everyone follows every aspect of Britney’s life with a fine tooth comb like fans do and considering the rule was first rule of the cship is no one speaks about the cship, maybe these people coming out now really just didn’t know.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I still need him to talk to us about Britney Jean...:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: We still need answers almost a decade later :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:  Even if it was her team allegedly that wanted the "other vocals", he as the EXECUTIVE PRODUCER should've said "No. I will walk away from this project if this is the product you want me to put out." :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: We need answers, Wilhelmina. 

Her team overworked her, like we know it, it's a fact. So i am not mad. 

They wanted the money for the BJ project and Las Vegas... 

To keep her busy and exhausted. 

1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

Her team overworked her, like we know it, it's a fact. So i am not mad. 

I mean, I not denying that....ugh this clip still makes me mad.  But Wilhelmina still COULD have said to them "I'm walking away from this project if you expect me to allegedly use someone else's vocals."  Just saying

• Love 2

So these conservatorship never ask for feedback from coworkers/colleagues of conservatee performance throughout the conservatorship? ….Or maybe they don’t have a process set up for that because theoretically those under a conservatorship wouldn’t be fit to work. This system is so flawed.

And it’s just sickening that her team served NDAs to people to keep them silent, even on how well she is.  

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I mean, I not denying that....ugh this clip still makes me mad.  But Wilhelmina still COULD have said to them "I'm walking away from this project if you expect me to allegedly use someone else's vocals."  Just saying

I assume after the big announcement and Scream & Shout there was no time for it. But tbh it wouldn't make a difference which name is on the CD. 

45 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

So these conservatorship never ask for feedback from coworkers/colleagues of conservatee performance throughout the conservatorship? ….Or maybe they don’t have a process set up for that because theoretically those under a conservatorship wouldn’t be fit to work. This system is so flawed.

And it’s just sickening that her team served NDAs to people to keep them silent, even on how well she is.  

that's the thing, no conservatee is supposed to have a job, but there's no rule that says they can't, it's just assumed.

A conservatee shouldn't have custody rights of any children either, because they're either too old and their children are already adults, or they're so incapacitated they wouldn't have kids in the first place. A conservatee thus shouldn't be paying child support to her exhusband either, but there she is. 

Everything that Britney's done these years is extremely unusual for any conservatorship, but as you said, the system is so flawed and full of loopholes that they've managed to get away with everything. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's the thing, no conservatee is supposed to have a job, but there's no rule that says they can't, it's just assumed.

A conservatee shouldn't have custody rights of any children either, because they're either too old and their children are already adults, or they're so incapacitated they wouldn't have kids in the first place. A conservatee thus shouldn't be paying child support to her exhusband either, but there she is. 

Everything that Britney's done these years is extremely unusual for any conservatorship, but as you said, the system is so flawed and full of loopholes that they've managed to get away with everything. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

This. A case like Britney shows that the court system simply does not know how to handle something this big and complicated because they have no rules for it. No one ever sat down and went “ok but hypothetically what do we do if a big superstar ends up in a cship but still continues to work etc?”. Not to excuse them, this is a major flaw. They were both clueless af and using that extreme and rare situation to bend any existing rules they did have. Broke the law and fell back on this being unusual as protection.

• Love 1
  • Like 3