Sam and Britney won’t crop puppy Porsha’s ears

19 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

i guess the cropping is a US thing because here in brazil i never heard of this and it feels really weird doing that to animals

they do it here in Mexico too, it depends on the race of the dog, it's awful :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

doberman-puppy-with-cropped-ears-america

e1ceb04ccb9ac00a3df3de9cb94c9436.jpg

only for them to end up looking like they're constantly startled by a loud noise or something :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

canva-two-dobermans-MADauINN9IY.jpg

they're not cats to have their ears like that :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

they do it here in Mexico too, it depends on the race of the dog, it's awful :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

only for them to end up looking like they're constantly startled by a loud noise or something :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

they're not cats to have their ears like that :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

It happens in the UK as well. The poor things! To do that to a dog is so cruel. A surgical procedure on a dog should only be carried out if it is needed for their health and not for cosmetic reasons. It is not like a dog can consent like a human. The end result also just makes them look more vicious, so I don't know why anyone would want to do that anyway.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

oh my god thank goodness. Love to hear it and it's so super true about those types of procedures being traumatic to doggies and affects their mental state for life. 

Obviously dogs can do their job to protect you because it's in their nature and instinct to do so...but I hate when people train their dogs too be overly robot aggressive types.

"Lover not a fighter"  that's sooooo sweet.:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

p.s. Britney's never had a big dog before, huh? Love this for her.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

How the **** do those ears stand up like that? Do they actually put something in it? :enigma_alien_blue:

7 minutes ago, femmepop said:

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

oh my god thank goodness. Love to hear it and it's so super true about those types of procedures being traumatic to doggies and affects their mental state for life. 

Obviously dogs can do their job to protect you because it's in their nature and instinct to do so...but I hate when people train their dogs too be overly robot aggressive types.

"Lover not a fighter"  that's sooooo sweet.:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

p.s. Britney's never had a big dog before, huh? Love this for her.

It feels like Porsha is really Sam’s dog, even though they probably consider her as a part of their family like the other dogs.

But he seems to be really in love with this dog. Which I think is a good sign.

Has any of Britney’s previous boyfriends had dogs?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Didn't even know that was a thing. Sounds just as bad as declawing cats. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

It is (almost)

However, one of my pitbulls used to shake his floppy ears so bad all the time he'd constantly get hematoma. Cropping would've prevented this, but it isn't really needed until it becomes an issue. Not every dog is going to have that problem

Same with the tail, again, my dog could've benefitted from having his tail docked, but this is only done as newborn puppies so by time it was an issue for us he was too old. But he was a maniac and in his excitement he'd smash his tail against everything really hard to the point he'd break the skin and there'd be blood sprayed all over the wall from it

I definetyl do not support docking/cropping in general, but there is a time and a place. Imo, tail docking isn't that bad, it doesn't affect a dog the same way ear cropping does

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

It is (almost)

However, one of my pitbulls used to shake his floppy ears so bad all the time he'd constantly get hematoma. Cropping would've prevented this, but it isn't really needed until it becomes an issue. Not every dog is going to have that problem

Same with the tail, again, my dog could've benefitted from having his tail docked, but this is only done as newborn puppies so by time it was an issue for us he was too old. But he was a maniac and in his excitement he'd smash his tail against everything really hard to the point he'd break the skin and there'd be blood sprayed all over the wall from it

I definetyl do not support docking/cropping in general, but there is a time and a place. Imo, tail docking isn't that bad, it doesn't affect a dog the same way ear cropping does

Tail docking removes an important communication device from the dog – it’s like cutting hands from Italians. 😈

• Haha 2
  • Like 1