''Liar'' Should Have Been The Lead Single of ''Glory''

''Liar'' as the lead single  

250 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Hey, at least I think it deserves to be on the album! :emma: And special enough to be a DELUXE bonus track! :emma:

Just let me fly away

Let me feel the space between us growing deeper

And much darker everyday

Watch me now and I'll be someone new

My heart will be unbroken

It will open up for everyone but you

Even when I cross the line

It's like a lie I've told a thousand times

I don't wanna dream about

All the things that never were

Maybe I can live without

When I'm out from under

I don't wanna feel the pain

What good would it do me now

I'll get it all figured out

When I'm out from under

Glory was Amazing. Make Me not so much. I just can’t get over how boring the chorus is for a Britney Song. The “Ooh Ooh” sounds like something taken straight from a Janet song. Sorry but the chorus sounds more like a man, than Britney. The verses on Make Me were great though. It would make a cute album track, but not a lead.

While Liar is def one of my fav tracks in the Album, it doesn’t seem like an odd inclusion in Glory. It doesn’t fit the theme so no wonder it’s a bonus track. Just Luv Me would’ve been a safer and probably a more successful lead single choice. She sounds so crisp in it and it has a catchy hook.

the songs the fans love aren't always the GP will like

Slumber party is the best song on the album and the one that was the secured single. Make Me was the best choice as a lead but being a britney spears song it should've been made more danceable and that's it, any other song would've flopped. Maybe Do you wanna come over as a third single with a grindr themed music video or a feature  :orangu_orangutan_ape: