Termination Hearing : 12th November : *3 Days*

Hey guys! @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN  @I Always Sing Live @Blackout2006  I have a new Britney video coming out which is a compilation of just her speaking about her life and career over the last 25 years. I want to showcase her personality and accomplishments. I want to showcase her relatability and fun side that has been hidden from the world. I will be premiering it on termination day! 
I love u Britney 

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Stephen85 said:

Can’t believe we’re almost there.
It would be a dream if she could attend the hearing... Do you guys think she will at least say something via Skype like she did the last time?

Maybe she will turn up in person, who knows? This is her most important day of her life!

All in all it would be better for Britney not to appear there in person, it would be a huge stress for her, so many people, so much media. Well we'll have to wait and see.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I can't believe that it's just 4 days and Britney will be free.

I am so excited like a kid for a Christmas 😂😸

I can't leave my phone and keep checking all the time if there is something new going on,checking LA court website and just hope it could be Friday 21:30 UK time.

Really can't wait for this historical day !

• Love 4