Termination Hearing : 12th November : *3 Days*

12 minutes ago, Puppy said:

OMG, I’m so afraid that will happen on the date like she would just be like “oh wait, I can’t make a decision without proper evaluation” like last time and then goes another month until the next court date :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Penny knows the next hearing is a Terminatio one. If she wanted an evaluation, she could have asked for it before November 12 and by law Britney does NOT need to get evaluated for this to end. So the law is on her side. I think Penny will end without it.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

In the US, if it ends on November 12 it is over. Rosengart already has everything in place. Once it is over, she would then get all the access to her money, etc. but if it ends on November 12 she will be free that day. I don't know how long it takes for her to get access to all her money and everything but not long. She obviously will need to get her money and all that stuff, and going through all of that with Rosengart would probably be a few days or so but she will be free on November 12 if the Judge ends it.

Thank you!!

Not to doubt you in any way, but I hope that’s the case :) 

Traveling from Austin, Texas on the 11th so I can be at the courthouse on the 12th! I am geeked! So excited to be among all y'all, with my posters and signs, chanting for Britney's freedom, and rallying for justice.

The biggest excitement of the day for all of us will be hearing that she's finally free from the conservatorship. At this point we know the battle will be won, but the war won't be over. As she begins the healing process, she's going to bring the house down on that Cgang ***. Jamie, Lou, Sam... all y'all can kiss your freedom goodbye 👋

Britney Spears Kiss GIF