Termination Hearing : 12th November : *3 Days*

On 10/13/2021 at 11:19 AM, Grace Kelly said:

Ahhhh I am still recovering from the nerves and sleep deprivation of the last hearing! (I am UK based so like many was up late on a work day waiting to hear about Jamie Spears suspension).  :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:  

All joking aside though the nerves for Britney waiting for hearings that will dictate her life must be excruciating. Praying for a positive result again, feeling optimistic after the last hearing. 

There's nothing to pray for sis:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:, the termination Is basically already there, Rosengod is just gathering as much info as he can to sue everyone once this is over:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
On 10/22/2021 at 1:34 PM, Slayer said:

If Brenda DARES asks for an evaluation on that hearing date when she could have already requested one by now :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I hope Rosengart finds enough that suggests the courts were out of line in the first place that Brenda Penney knows imposing any requirements is a no-go. He suggested he was looking at that on his first day in court.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Is it true that the Millennium Baltimore hotel (where the Overprotected Darkchild remix video was filmed) is offering #freebritney supporters to stay there for only $149 the night for those that go to the rally on November 12? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I read it on Facebook but can't find any info

yes, I also read it. 

It was my 3rd wedding anniversary, when Britney told us about all that horrible thing. I cried like a baby. I've been diagnosed mixed-anxiety and depressive disorder about nine years ago.  And when Britney said: "I am traumitized. I'm depressed. I cry every day. I'm scared of people" - I understand her. When your mental health is damaged, all you should do to yourself is having daily routine, your comfort zone, relax, eating good, seeing your therapist and follow their advices. BUT it doesn't mean you have to overwork, do the things you don't feel. It only makes your state worst. And when I've heard about the things that was forbidden for her, I was like "They're crazy.". Even if your mental health is damage, you can still do and you SHOULD do things that make you happy. And if she's happy when she's driving her car - they should let her do it, because it could help to recover. But we all know, that Cship-team want her to be in that bad state. 
It's horrible. It's a crime! 

I feel bad when I think, that her sons are so big and couldn't spend all of the time with their mother. 

And all the things, that she's doing now - she's doing for a reason. She's very rebellious at the moment. She wants to try everything what she couldn't do for 13 years. 

And I hope, that next hearing will make her happy.

Sorry for my english. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Coel said:

It was my 3rd anniversary, when Britney told us about all that horrible thing. I cried like a baby. I've been diagnosed mixed-anxiety and depressive disorder about nine years ago.  And when Britney said: "I am traumitized. I'm depressed. I cry every day. I'm scared of people" - I understand her. When your mental health is damaged, all you should do to yourself is having daily routine, your comfort zone, relax, eating good, seeing your therapist and follow their advices. BUT it doesn't mean you have to overwork, do the things you don't feel. It only makes your state worst. And when I've heard about the things that was forbidden for her, I was like "They're crazy.". Even if your mental health is damage, you can still and you SHOULD do things that make you happy. And if she's happy when she's driving her car - they should let her do it, because it could help to recover. But we all know, that Cship-team want her to be in that bad state. 
It's horrible. It's a crime! 

I'm bad when I think, that her sons are so big and couldn't spend all of the time with their mother. 

And all the things, that she's doing now - she's doing for a reason. She's very rebellious at the moment. She wants to try everything what she couldn't do for 13 years. 

And I hope, that next hearing will make her happy.

Sorry for my english. 

hey, thank you for sharing if I may ask where are you from? 

4 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

I have a question and sorry for my lack of knowledge. 
Judge Brenda will end the conservatorship on Nov 12th, does that mean Britney is FREE as soon as court finishes or is there still a process to go through?? 
like can she use her bank card straight away and spend as much as she wants?

Yeah i want to know this too

you are hot by the way

On 10/13/2021 at 11:30 AM, s&m said:

It’s not a random person who says that! They all agreed to a Termination by Stipulation so that means this can happen before the hearing

I think they're waiting until Nov. 12th to terminate the conservatorship so that Rosengart and his team have time to review all the conservatorship financial/attorney documents... but Vivian would have tried to prevent them from being able to do this, right? So who knows?

20 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

I have a question and sorry for my lack of knowledge. 
Judge Brenda will end the conservatorship on Nov 12th, does that mean Britney is FREE as soon as court finishes or is there still a process to go through?? 
like can she use her bank card straight away and spend as much as she wants?

I have no idea for sure. But I'd say no. They can't just drop everything and of you go, I think there be transition time, with other people involved who will help with that (like they put that guy in place of Jamie right now).

Britney authority had to be restored, as her signature is worthless to sing documents right now, and her money is all over different bank accounts she have no access.  She need new assistant, new manager, new accountant etc. But her authority to be the one who authorize people to manage her assets and  start of ending c-ship can be done on 12th November.

Buy, again. This is what think how it will be, I have no clue how courts in US works.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

I have no idea for sure. But I'd say no. They can't just drop everything and of you go, I think there be transition time, with other people involved who will help with that (like they put that guy in place of Jamie right now).

Britney authority had to be restored, as her signature is worthless to sing documents right now, and her money is all over different bank accounts she have no access.  She need new assistant, new manager, new accountant etc. But her authority to be the one who authorize people to manage her assets and  start of ending c-ship can be done on 12th November.

Buy, again. This is what think how it will be, I have no clue how courts in US works.

Ah thank you. 
That’s the reason I asked because I also assume there would be a transition period, mainly for Britney’s sake to help her adjust.

If that’s the case I doubt we will ever ‘officially’ know what her freedom date is in terms of complete independence, but we do know the chains will be removed on November 12th. :)

• Super Mods
On 10/22/2021 at 1:34 PM, Slayer said:

If Brenda DARES asks for an evaluation on that hearing date when she could have already requested one by now :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

OMG, I’m so afraid that will happen on the date like she would just be like “oh wait, I can’t make a decision without proper evaluation” like last time and then goes another month until the next court date :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

47 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

No. In the US, if it ends on November 12 it is over. Rosengart already has everything in place. Once it is over, she would then get all the access to her money, etc. but if it ends on November 12 she will be free that day. I don't know how long it takes for her to get access to all her money and everything but not long.

20 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Ah thank you. 
That’s the reason I asked because I also assume there would be a transition period, mainly for Britney’s sake to help her adjust.

If that’s the case I doubt we will ever ‘officially’ know what her freedom date is in terms of complete independence, but we do know the chains will be removed on November 12th. :)

In the US, if it ends on November 12 it is over. Rosengart already has everything in place. Once it is over, she would then get all the access to her money, etc. but if it ends on November 12 she will be free that day. I don't know how long it takes for her to get access to all her money and everything but not long. She obviously will need to get her money and all that stuff, and going through all of that with Rosengart would probably be a few days or so but she will be free on November 12 if the Judge ends it.