Help! I Just Discovered Slayyyter!

• Exhale+
29 minutes ago, Jacolicious said:

Tattoo and Mine are still BOPS from her debut Mixtape. Not the biggest fan of the Troubled Paradise album, but I'll give it another listen.

And yes, Britney is one of her biggest inspirations, so WE STAN.

Yaaaaasss. And give Troubled Paradise a chance again. That video and song is a serve :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Spoiler

But I'm with Kim Petras I thought she was Trans :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Just now, JayTawndre said:

You don't like Slayyyter? :orangu_orangutan_ape:I can't lol

I don’t like the majority of pop music post-2004. I still unironically believe that the essence of pop music died the day Britney broke her knee. It had a cute resurgence from 2009-14 when Gaga, Rih, Miley and Bey were slaying the game but other than that, pop music has mostly been trash since 2004. Even during 2009-14, there was a lot of disposable and substance-less pop being released. 2015 to present, the majority of pop music has been nothing but a disgrace.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I don’t like the majority of pop music post-2004. I still unironically believe that the essence of pop music died the day Britney broke her knee. It had a cute resurgence from 2009-14 when Gaga, Rih, Miley and Bey were slaying the game but other than that, pop music has mostly been trash since 2004. Even during 2009-14, there was a lot of disposable and substance-less pop being released. 2015 to present, the majority of pop music has been nothing but a disgrace.

I know this is a huge statement but I feel like Kim Petras is bringing Pop back :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

https://youtu.be/buMsfjLekfI 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 8:40 AM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

"Don't you feel the early 00's are a little too far away" was dedicated to you :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 1