Watch Madonna interview Maluma, for rolling stone Musicians on Musicians

Soundtrack to the underrated Bish I'm Loca from Madame X, for a Very heavy Political and dark album. 

The Tracks faz Gostaso (Huge hit in Brazil and according to fans, a missed opportunity as a single, never the less it went gold in Brazil.) This track and number one club hit "I don't search, I find" gave us some light hearted stuff that was needed on a heavy album inspired by the 2016 election and the world affairs..

Madonna and Maluma have a conversation the first of many for rolling stone's Musicians on musicians, he credits Madonna for helping him musically and letting him know it's okay to not give a f, about the haters or the low life's that think they have a right to criticize every little thing, without knowing the actual person, outside the spotlight.  

@MikeHunt

@Jordan Miller

@I Always Sing Live

@Midnight

• Like 1
21 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Maluma is soooo hot! i wasn't feeling his last album but i saw him in concert before the pandemic and he's such a charismatic performer. And with Madonna...ugh, I wish I could be in the room with these two. They'd make such a hot couple!

I saw him on stage too and he took his shirt off. I’m still deaf after those screams for his body.

• Haha 1