Simple Plan vocalist pays tribute to Britney for her freedom

2 hours ago, derriereondisplay said:

I asked Simple Plan vocalist to cover a Britney song for the Free Britney moviment. He just posted a Oops I Did It Again cover in a pop punk Simple Plan version. Looks awesome.

Pierre is a long time Britney supporter. Last time Simple Plan performed in Brazil he was wearing a Britney tshirt during the party to celebrate the end of their brazilian tour. Here i am with him during the party:

35062833-10156214250590631-1484155073306

#simfan

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, BRITannico said:

#simfan

oloco! ahahhahaha :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: me de mais dicas

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's awesome :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

not you wearing a Judge Pennywise tshirt though :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

is that a cover they've done before?

hahaaha its a punk band called Pennywise. They didnt done the cover before. Pierre is covering some pop songs in pop punk style on Tik Tok and Instagram, the last one was Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus and I suggest him to cover a Britney song, so he did it!

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

btw, I thought you had a really tall hairdo but it's the hair from the girl in the back :dead_falling_wig_dying: I need to sleep lol

ahhahahahaha lots of my friends noticed that when i posted the picture on my Instagram account

• Like 1
2 hours ago, derriereondisplay said:

They are about to release their 6th album really soon! love them to death, they are really nice people :) 

Pierre has always been my favorite SP member and I had no idea he liked Britney. So many fun moments lived out by listening to their music. When was the last time they came to Brazil? 2009?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Pierre has always been my favorite SP member and I had no idea he liked Britney. So many fun moments lived out by listening to their music. When was the last time they came to Brazil? 2009?

Last time was in 2018, they came to Brazil in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2016 and 2018 :) 

Their bassist David Desrosiers is also a big fan, when they came in 2011 was around the time Britney was also performing here, I told him i was going to meet her and he asked me to say hi to her lol. After their concert he tweeted:

7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Also that's a lovely picture with you two!! I'm so jealous.

Thanks, they are really nice people to be around! Did you ever watched their concert? are u also from brazil?

• Love 1

Yes, I'm also from Brazil and I attended one of their concerts in São Paulo in 2009. I went with my best friend, our parents didn't allow us to go to the concert at the time, but we ran away and went anyways... Lol. We were from another state and 15/16yo at the time. She and I were both fans, she loved David (I remember she hated Avril Lavigne because the two had dated lol) and I always preferred Pierre.

I like all of their songs and when I listen to them today it just brings back so many memories of a happy time in my life. I'm glad to know they support Britney.