Britney wants help naming her 'new book' and appears to shade Jamie-Lynn

On 10/12/2021 at 4:57 PM, warioaddams said:

OMG haha reminds me of when she posted on her website to help her name the new álbum.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh8S4jda2XvUaw1EFTYOX

ADORE THIS! A TRUE BLAST FROM THE PAST! I totally forgot about this! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: It was around the Blackout days. God I had miss her sense of humor so much.

LMAO at "OMG is like lindsay lohan like okay like" I dont know why but I always got the feeling Britney didnt like Lindsay that much and vice versa. 

On 10/12/2021 at 5:44 PM, B. Leigh said:

I really want to understand why she is more pissed at her sister than her brother...her brother seems much more involved in her business prior to and post conservatorship than her sister ever was...maybe she is more hurt by her sister because they actually had a good relationship...who knows but it is odd to me...

Because Juno Lou actually messed up with Britneys trust and therefore her children money. Im sure she is very pissed not only because of that but because she always supported her little sister . After all Juan Lupa always had a good life thanks to Britney. Brian and Britney actually struggled something the snake didnt. Britney has been sustaining her and her family since the MMC days or before. Brian has stay silent most of the time, the only time he talked was on that podcast, and it didnt help him or his cause. So probably she barely mentions him. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, MrTrouble said:

Could anyone explain the shade and how it's directed at JL? I assume it's about JL's book that was announced some time ago but I don't know anything else about it. I've been out of the loop lately. 

It was announced some time ago but temporarily shelved cause of the outlash on her book title. Now she reannounced it and it's back in the spotlight lol 

4 hours ago, J45x said:

Because Juno Lou actually messed up with Britneys trust and therefore her children money. Im sure she is very pissed not only because of that but because she always supported her little sister . After all Juan Lupa always had a good life thanks to Britney. Brian and Britney actually struggled something the snake didnt. Britney has been sustaining her and her family since the MMC days or before. Brian has stay silent most of the time, the only time he talked was on that podcast, and it didnt help him or his cause. So probably she barely mentions him. 

I already said this but Brian was the one who Britney put as trustee of that trust in the event she became incapacitated...and he sold out that trust bit by by bit...he has done more financial abuse over Britney in general and that trust in particular than Juno ever did...

With that said maybe it is like you are saying and she doesn't shade him on social media because he isn't as active there...