Britney wants help naming her 'new book' and appears to shade Jamie-Lynn

17 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I really want to understand why she is more pissed at her sister than her brother...her brother seems much more involved in her business prior to and post conservatorship than her sister ever was...maybe she is more hurt by her sister because they actually had a good relationship...who knows but it is odd to me...

She might be equally pissed but JL is way more present in social media so we as fans see the obvious shade because we have JL's post for reference...we might be missing some Bryan shade because there's nothing to go by on that front. Like some people said, she did reference that interview he did so I'm assuming she's just as pissed at him, if not more. 

Or, it could also be that she's more disappointed in JL than Brian because she somehow expected more of her. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

She doesn’t mess with any of her family members at this point. She has said it again and again recently. If she was mad at just one person than she would say it. She has said repeatedly that her family allowed this to happen and they should pay. I’m here for Britney shading each and every one of them. 

The only reason I thought she might have at least a tenuous relationship w Bryan (and Lynne) is because they were seen at LAX on their way to visit her like a month or two ago. Also Bryan's girlfriend said that they would visit her

• Like 1

Get the real revenge when you can. Get off my properties, change the locks, and sell the properties if YOU have zero interest in keeping them. Come on, I doubt anybody from the core Spears family bought any of their own ****. I bet Britney owns all the houses, cars, etc. Oh, there'll be a lot of crying and whining. So be it. You don't ******* do this to family, man. You don't. Time for consequences. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Get the real revenge when you can. Get off my properties, change the locks, and sell the properties if YOU have zero interest in keeping them. Come on, I doubt anybody from the core Spears family bought any of their own ****. I bet Britney owns all the houses, cars, etc. Oh, there'll be a lot of crying and whining. So be it. You don't ******* do this to family, man. You don't. Time for consequences. 

That would be EPIC. And they deserve it.

• Love 1
On 10/12/2021 at 2:13 PM, SlayOut said:

Jamie Lou taking four years to write a book and Britney already has one in the works! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Some are born with talent and intelligence, others are born with desperation! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Glad I stan a talented, intelligent queen. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

It probably took her that long to come up with **** to say. Unless Jamie Lynn does a LOT of talking about Britney, I'm honestly picturing a book about the size of a Baby Sitters Little Sisters book. haha, cookie for anybody that knows what the **** I'm talking about. You had regular Baby Sitters Club books and then you had this series focusing on Kristy's demon from hell stepsister. You had like 20 chapters in the book but the chapters were extremely short. You could probably read the whole book in 30 minutes to an hour.

On 10/12/2021 at 3:07 PM, Onyxgirl17 said:

Good! If I were her I’d shade JL all the time after she said Britney could go have a zillion babies in the rain forest if she wants. Jamie Lynn is a despicable sister and deserves the dragging she has received and more. Hope the book flops hard. They say any press is good press but I don’t know lol

It absolutely horrifies me to think of a sister that should know the ins and outs of her sister's life and knowing what she can and can't do and then she comes out with that iconic "I'm really a gigantic ****." line like having a zillion babies when she can't even have one.