Britney wants help naming her 'new book' and appears to shade Jamie-Lynn

37 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

I really want to understand why she is more pissed at her sister than her brother...her brother seems much more involved in her business prior to and post conservatorship than her sister ever was...maybe she is more hurt by her sister because they actually had a good relationship...who knows but it is odd to me...

I think Britney is actually a lot closer to Bryan and even though he has some gross views, I think he’s a lot more laidback than JL who’s a bossy control freak 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

As others have said, the silence is a reason. But I think it's that coupled with the fact that JL ****ed with her kids' trusts. Britney's kids are her world and maintaining custody of them was the one reason Britney put up with this conservatorship for so long. 

But that's the thing...Bryan was one of the trustees of that trust because he was named by Britney in the event she was incapacitated because Britney trusted him to run a lot of her financial stuff before the conservatorship and he essentially conspired with team con to give the trust over bit by bit...he is much more involved in Britney's financial abuse than JL ever was...

18 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I think Britney is actually a lot closer to Bryan and even though he has some gross views, I think he’s a lot more laidback than JL who’s a bossy control freak 

Again I don't see how...with the info we got from court documents and his interview Bryan was entrusted by Britney to run a lot of her financials before the conservatorship and was even named as a trustee of her trust in the event that something happened to her...he completely sold her out...JL benefited but not the extent Bryan has...

3 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

But that's the thing...Bryan was one of the trustees of that trust because he was named by Britney in the event she was incapacitated because Britney trusted him to run a lot of her financial stuff before the conservatorship and he essentially conspired with team con to give the trust over bit by bit...he is much more involved in Britney's financial abuse than JL ever was...

We dont know what happens behind the scenes, so people here questioning reactions or feelings is pointless and ridiculous

• Like 1
1 minute ago, B. Leigh said:

Oh, agreed. Brian is Jamie Jr, all the way from appearance to attitude about women. and you definitely make an informed point. It[s probably just the fact that Britney never expected Jamie Lynn to do it to her. On top of that, Jamie Lynn keeps actively using Britney to further her own career. I think this is Britney's version of payback to Jamie Lynn. I hope she is able to bring justice against her entire family through the courts though because at the end of the day, that's where it matters most in her day-to-day life. 

And to be fair, she said she wanted to sue her entire family in her testimony. She also said that she didn't like that her family could give interviews about the situation when she wasn't able to. She was most definitely referring the 2020 podcast interview Brian gave. about the conservatorship. So she has definitely thrown shade his way. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, B. Leigh said:

I really want to understand why she is more pissed at her sister than her brother...her brother seems much more involved in her business prior to and post conservatorship than her sister ever was...maybe she is more hurt by her sister because they actually had a good relationship...who knows but it is odd to me...

Maybe Jamie Lynn was like her daughter and she rised her.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, B. Leigh said:

Again I don't see how...with the info we got from court documents and his interview Bryan was entrusted by Britney to run a lot of her financials before the conservatorship and was even named as a trustee of her trust in the event that something happened to her...he completely sold her out...JL benefited but not the extent Bryan has...

Yeah I dont think so either. She was very close to him but she dropped him all of a sudden after practically living together. She might have found out her brother was too involved in the con.

• Like 1