Britney wants help naming her 'new book' and appears to shade Jamie-Lynn

Good! If I were her I’d shade JL all the time after she said Britney could go have a zillion babies in the rain forest if she wants. Jamie Lynn is a despicable sister and deserves the dragging she has received and more. Hope the book flops hard. They say any press is good press but I don’t know lol

• Love 1
  • Like 8
15 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Not quite.

Everytime I say this, people expect 2003 ney to appear overnight.  It will be a very slow process to return to her old spark, but over the past few days she gave me some glimers of hope. Her dance videos from yesterday are slightly less cringey. Her facial expressions are more present and she looks less overwhelmed and/or vacant when dancing. She actually looks less unhinged in this picture. I believe things are finally turning around for Britney in terms of her mental health and personal life. Everything just gets better and better, even when I expect to take a few steps back as we have with her in the past. I think we are embarking on the best period of her life.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I really want to understand why she is more pissed at her sister than her brother...her brother seems much more involved in her business prior to and post conservatorship than her sister ever was...maybe she is more hurt by her sister because they actually had a good relationship...who knows but it is odd to me...

13 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

I really want to understand why she is more pissed at her sister than her brother...her brother seems much more involved in her business prior to and post conservatorship than her sister ever was...maybe she is more hurt by her sister because they actually had a good relationship...who knows but it is odd to me...

Her brother isn’t on social media pretending like nothing is happening and everything is normal. It’s just a response to what she is seeing 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Her brother isn’t on social media pretending like nothing is happening and everything is normal. It’s just a response to what she is seeing 

I guess...I just feel like real world stuff would matter more than instagram posts...her brother has also been pretty publicly vocal imo...idk its just odd...but obviously she is entitled to her feelings...

28 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

As others have said, the silence is a reason. But I think it's that coupled with the fact that JL ****ed with her kids' trusts. Britney's kids are her world and maintaining custody of them was the one reason Britney put up with this conservatorship for so long. 

• Like 1