Kristin Davis from s** and The City shows her support for Britney

2 hours ago, SPEED28 said:

I keep hearing about this and this might make me seem like a flop fan, but when did Britney live in NYC? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I think she bought an east village apartment roughly around the same time that she bought her first LA house, like 2001-2002. But I don't think she ever "lived" there for any real period of time, probably only when passing through the city. LA was always the home. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sunny_liston said:

I think she bought an east village apartment roughly around the same time that she bought her first LA house, like 2001-2002. But I don't think she ever "lived" there for any real period of time, probably only when passing through the city. LA was always the home. 

She bought the apartment for her brother. And after the separation from Justin, during the In The Zone era, she lived with Brain for a while. Her friends / cousins Laura Lynn and Janson also lived in New York, but I don't know if with Brit together or alone.

That was the second time Brit lived in New York; the first time she was with her mother (and later baby Jamie Lynn) when she was 7 and appeared in the musical "Ruthless".Jamie and Brian lived in Kentwood during that time.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

LA was not always the home!As a child, she lives in New York, later in Orlando. When she worked on her first album she was in Sweden for months and for months she lived with her second manager and his wife together, but I don´t  know the place at the moment. Then with Brian in New York and with Kevin in Miami.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

LA was not always the home!As a child, she lives in New York, later in Orlando. When she worked on her first album she was in Sweden for months and for months she lived with her second manager and his wife togehter,but I don´t  know the place at the moment. Then with Brian in New York and with Kevin in Miami.

I meant as an adult, like 2001 through present day, but yeah I didn't know that she lived with her brother for a while there. Strange to think about in retrospect.