Jamie Watson (Jamie Lynn's husband): "If [Britney] didn't have her dad she would be broke and dead"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I understand this is an emotionally charged topic, but please double check your comment complies with our community guidelines before submitting. 

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This appears to be real. The people in this chat messaged me a screen recording of this conversation last night. In it, they click on his profile and it went to Jamie Watson's IG page. I wanted to vet that it was real before writing a story about it, but it appears they didn't want to wait for me :dead_falling_wig_dying:. Nonetheless it's sad. The worst part to me is that it appears the Spears family agree Britney would be dead if it weren't for Jamie Spears. 

:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: let me calm myself, if possible, and come back

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This appears to be real. The people in this chat messaged me a screen recording of this conversation last night. In it, they click on his profile and it went to Jamie Watson's IG page. I wanted to vet that it was real before writing a story about it, but it appears they didn't want to wait for me :dead_falling_wig_dying:. Nonetheless it's sad. The worst part to me is that it appears the Spears family agree Britney would be dead if it weren't for Jamie Spears. 

Not me thinking this was fake! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

First he was caught scrolling through Britney’s Instagram and now he says this. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: What a ******* loser. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****

Britney is legitimately surrounded by ABSOLUTE LOSERS and NARCISSISTS

He-Man Running GIF by Masters Of The Universe

• Love 7
  • Like 2