Jamie Watson (Jamie Lynn's husband): "If [Britney] didn't have her dad she would be broke and dead"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I understand this is an emotionally charged topic, but please double check your comment complies with our community guidelines before submitting. 

5 hours ago, ronron said:

So he thinks one of the worlds biggest superstars would be broke without the supervision of an uneducated, unemployed abusive drunk who filed for bankruptcy before besides having a couple of other failed bussiness ventures and she is the one who needs him??? Ok then, u cant fight common sense kiddo

This. I swear to god, the way he speaks about her speaks volumes about him and his wife. There really is no appreciation or gratitude for Britney when they say this awful stuff about her to strangers. First of all, he's not Raven nor Tinashe he can't see the future :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Second, she was PUNISHED for struggling in 2007 by making her live MISERABLE for 13 YEARS. The fact she survived James Parnell Spears is enough testament to her resilience. Because death sure would look like a better option than what she's been through, to most people.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

How many toxic people named Jamie are in this family? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hard to count, every second person is Jamie, or a combination of the names Jamie and Lynne. This really is some kind of cult or something like that, and I'm not really kidding.:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

God, I hope Britney gets her freedom and cuts every single one of these psychos out of her life.

They keep mentioning death and her being broke if it wasn't for Daddy - so why is she worth less now than she was when the conservatorship began (I think)? And I'm almost certain they literally want her dead. It's like they can't picture her standing on her own two feet because that would greatly inconvenience them.

November 12 can't come quick enough.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, adam12992 said:

God, I hope Britney gets her freedom and cuts every single one of these psychos out of her life.

They keep mentioning death and her being broke if it wasn't for Daddy - so why is she worth less now than she was when the conservatorship began (I think)? And I'm almost certain they literally want her dead. It's like they can't picture her standing on her own two feet because that would greatly inconvenience them.

November 12 can't come quick enough.

According to the cship she only had 2 million in cash at the time of the start.

Make what you want, but the finances at the time (which have been published) showed all of her homes were remortgaged and her cars were on lease - so she hadn't paid anything off in full.

That isn't to say there wasnt money locked up elsewhere, but I am not certain there's been proof of it yet

8 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

According to the cship she only had 2 million in cash at the time of the start.

Make what you want, but the finances at the time (which have been published) showed all of her homes were remortgaged and her cars were on lease - so she hadn't paid anything off in full.

That isn't to say there wasnt money locked up elsewhere, but I am not certain there's been proof of it yet

I find this so strange, what on earth did she spend all of her money on if this is true? And why not pay things of right away when you´re a millionaire? Not that it's any of our business but I'm still curious...

Oh sod off you nobody.. Why now? Jamie Lynn has been performing on social media for months, and only now do you say something? Why? Because sh1t is hitting the fan and you don't want your 'perfect' wife to be dragged through the mud, and you along with her? Crawl back to your swamp and take your swamp bride with you.. No-one wants you here..

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Priya Awais said:

2008 FINANCES 

Twitter thread, SwatTeamForBJS 

• Britney had all her considerable assets (including liquid) in her trusts.
  • In 2008 Jamie and co spent 10 million, leaving 2.8 million from available cash.
  • Then they started dipping into the trusts

(she wasn't bankrupt, but lawyers needed to pay themselves).

How do we know if those trusts havent been used between 2004-2008? Have we seen proof that the money stayed in those?

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

How do we know if those trusts havent been used between 2004-2008? Have we seen proof that the money stayed in those?

Yes. Extensive documentation by that Twitter account and others.

Short answer: yes, her fortune was intact.

• She safeguarded her money in trusts (wisely planning)
  • and Jamie and Wallet used a series of court orders to access and embezzle
  •  while only naming certain money's to court accounting
Edited by Priya Awais
Corrected language, clarity
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, SkyNet said:

"She has private jet and vacation where ever she want. I wish someone controls me like that"

Buddy, she EARNED that money herself. That's why she can afford it, not because of cship.

"Don't belive internet"

Hey, we belived what we heard from Britney herself.

I seriously don't understand, are Spears clan so dumb and actually belive that we will buy it or are they all brainwashed by Jamie?!

Yeah, I believe it's a mixture of brainwashing, delusion and cowardice - the cult of dysfunctional family. 

one more thing that keeps pissing me off about them and everybody else who supports the cship. their favorite narrative is Britney would be dead and broke without Jamie. my honest and brutal question: yeah and? did she ask to be "saved"? no. it's her money, she has every right to do whatever she wants with it, even if she ends up living on the streets afterwards. you can't force-save someone who has the clear capacity to say no. yes, that includes people who are suicidal or otherwise close to ruining their life or whatever else you wanna call it. period. their life, their body, their money. I don't know what the laws are in the US, but morally, that's how it should be. where I live you cannot make anyone do anything if they have the capacity to say no.

they force-"saved" her and now want our and her gratitude for it when we all know it wasn't even an act to save her, she didn't need to be saved nor did she want it, they did it out of greed. imagine using someone as a personal living bank and then demanding we understand them because Britney is spoiled and rich and eat the rich or whatever. she earned it. it's her money, her privileges. go get a job or find someone else to pay for your lifestyles.

it's not Britney's fault you aren't her.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Jamie Watson (Jamie Lynn's husband): "If [Britney JL and Jamie Watson] didn't have her dad she  they would be broke and dead"

Without Britney, they would be nothing. If they would be loving, supportive family, they would live a good life. What a dumb, rotten people. I hope they swallow the consequences of their choices and mindsets.

:jamie_lynn_grape::gunney:

• Love 2

How did you figure that one out, Britney could have been so much more if she wasn't controlled by her father and everyone else who got involved just to make cash by keeping her under lock and key, playing with her head and telling her what she can and cannot do, her own father wouldn't even let her own kids go over and give there mother a hug when they were in the same building, her father is the cause of her mental breakdown then used it to have her medicated and controlled even more, and all you have to say that,,, what a sad person you must be,,, or is it the fact that her dad was found out and Britney won in the end that hurts you, grow up and let the girl live her life the way she wants to for once. 

• Love 1