Showdown vs. The Hook Up

Showdown vs. The Hook Up  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's funny you put these songs against each other. I have the same issue with both songs. I find some parts amazing (i.e. showdowns verses, the hook ups bridge) and some parts not so good (showdowns instrumental, the hook ups verses) but I voted for the Hook Up cause I do really like the performance 

16 minutes ago, rosenotes said:

omg i love both, but the hook up

14 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

It's funny you put these songs against each other. I have the same issue with both songs. I find some parts amazing (i.e. showdowns verses, the hook ups bridge) and some parts not so good (showdowns instrumental, the hook ups verses) but I voted for the Hook Up cause I do really like the performance 

13 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

The hook up is so good!! So underated and the onyx hotel tour performances are a slay! But both are great 

10 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Out of these two The Hook Up is the BOP :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

4 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Back it up now, bump your rump now :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Yall are tasteless f@ds for thinking The Hook Up is better in any shape or form i-

mariah22cdoct.gif

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Showdown. I've never been that big a fan of The Hook Up.

Finally someone with taste :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Theres a reason why it’s track 3 on the album (usually a highlight on most pop albums) and the other is track 9. Both are good but the atmosphere on ‘Showdown’ is something else. The Middle-eastern influence. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Showdown is legit underrated. It's in gems category along with Blur, Unusual You, I Run Away, Early Mornin', Heaven on Earth, Scary, Mood Ring... I think people who only know Britney for her popular singles would be surprised with most of these. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Impopular opinion but I think Unusual You terribly aged. The song has one of her weakest and most processed vocal performances ever

• Haha 1
  • Like 1